AP YSR Tailors Scheme 2021 Online Application Form | AP Tailors Scheme Registration | Apply YSR Navodaya Yojana. In this article, we will talk about Andhra Pradesh YSR Tailors Scheme which is recently launched by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Here you can check AP Tailors Scheme payment status, eligibility criteria, last date to apply online, eligible beneficiary list.
AP Tailors Scheme also known as YSR Navodaya Yojana has been recently launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State. In this article, we have covered each and every aspect related to the YSR Tailoring Scheme.
AP Tailors Scheme 2021 – YSR Navodaya Details
Andhra Pradesh Tailor Scheme popularly known as AP YSR Navodaya Yojana is launched for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Those who are carrying on small, medium or micro scale business activities at their own risk and capital are eligible. Several incentives will be provided to small and marginal businessmen through the implementation of AP Tailors Scheme. Key benefits and incentives will be provided to the businessmen performing the following services:-
ap tailor scheme list 2021 pdf
State wise – In this scheme the government will provide financial assistance to MSMEs from becoming non-performing assets. As per the data about 86000 MSMEs were identified which need the help of the government to sustain. And the qualified candidates will get Rs 10000/-. Those investors can use this help in their business. So check the AP Tailor Scheme List PDF district wise.
|scheme name||YSR Navodaya Yojana|
|State||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|beneficiaries||tailors, barbers, weavers|
|financial help||Rupee. 10,000|
|list||ap tailors scheme list pdf download|
|payment status||Check AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status|
The financial assistance amount will be credited to the tailor-made account (if their name is in the beneficiary list). AP Sewing Scheme List will be implemented by AP State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation. Apart from the financial assistance of AP Tailors scheme, also launch various schemes for common people.
AP YSR Tailor Scheme Eligibility List 2021
Objective of AP Tailors Scheme The main objective of the AP YSR Tailors Scheme is to protect and promote the MSME scheme primarily launched to provide opportunities to small businesses. Businesses such as sewing, barbers and weavers.
Beneficiaries of AP Tailoring Scheme – YSR Navodaya List 2021 PDF for tailors, weavers as well as barbers. Also, those MSMEs who are in loss for the last 3 years are eligible for this scheme. and Rs. 10000/- will be given to the eligible candidates. The government has decided to provide free electricity up to 100 units to the people belonging to the scheduled caste category. Apart from this, youth will get 73 percent reservation in local industries if they lose their land.
AP Tailor Scheme List District Wise Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Cuddapah, East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Kurnool, SPSR Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari. And the complete list will be available on the official portal apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card ListAP Transport Learners License (LLR) Online Application FormAP Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
Process to find eligibility list under AP Tailor Scheme 2021
The following steps are to be followed to find the eligibility list under AP Teller Scheme:-
- Go to official website https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- click now ‘Know your secretariat’ Options available at the top of the website
- Now the list of districts will open in front of you
- There are five columns of Derby serial number, District, Urban, Rural and Total.
- In front of your district, click on the link Urban or Rural (whichever area you belong to)
- Now you will be redirected to the circle list
- Find your circle and click on the link in front of your circle
- Now you will have a list of secretariat names and GP’s names.
Check AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status Online
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of AP State.
- Barbers, tailors, weavers and MSME workers working in the state are eligible for this scheme.
- Only Below Poverty Line (BPL) category people can apply (as per income criteria available on the official portal).
- Applicants must have savings bank account and Aadhar card number.
- Passport size photograph, certificate and documents.
List of AP Tailors Scheme Required Documents
To apply for the scheme, you need to submit the following documents along with the application form:-
- identity proof such as-
- driving license
- voter id card
- Address proof such as-
- aadhar number
- legal passport
- utility bill
- property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- Bank account statement
AP Tailors Scheme Registration Process
To apply for AP Teller Scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given here:-
- First of all visit the link given here https://apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in/login.do?module=3
- Login using your User ID and Password
- On the next webpage click on the option of Application Form.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Attach all the requested documents.
- Click Submit.
Benefits of AP Tailors Scheme 2021
There are many benefits of the scheme of YSR AP Teller and one of the main benefits is the incentive which will be provided to all the beneficiaries. The state cabinet board has approved a proposal to provide financial assistance of a total of Rs 10,000 to weavers, barbers and tailors. This scheme will help in developing the small and marginal traders of the state. The main objective behind this is to encourage the small business to earn a lot of profit and thus contribute to the economy. The government will spend a total of Rs 411 crore for the benefit of the beneficiaries.
Get Online – AP Jagannath Chedodu Scheme for Tailor, New Brahmin, Razaka.