Haryana government is going to introduce free laptop scheme 2021 for government school students. Under this free laptop distribution scheme, Govt. The muft laptop will be given to those who score more than 90% in the 10th class board examinations. All the beneficiaries whose name appears in the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme beneficiary list, have to apply online to avail the benefit.
All government schools across the state of Haryana have been asked to prepare a list of beneficiaries for the free laptop scheme. Muft Laptop Yojana will be the name of the toppers of the State Board Examination in the beneficiary list. About 500 meritorious students will get free laptops under this Haryana free laptop scheme.
Haryana free laptop scheme beneficiaries list
The Education Department of Haryana will divide the students into five categories to prepare the free laptop scheme beneficiary list: –
- First 100 toppers of 10th state board examinations (without caste, gender or income limit).
- Top 100 Girls in General Category.
- Top 100 boys in SC (SC) category.
- Top 100 Girls in Scheduled Caste (SC) Category.
- Top 100 students in below poverty line (BPL) category.
All government. The schools have received a letter from the Haryana government. Informing them about the free laptop plan. Students who have given the board exams this year will be awarded laptops that will help them prepare themselves for higher education.
Haryana Free Laptop Delivery Scheme Online Registration Form
Such as laptop distribution schemes of other states like Karnataka, State Govt. You can invite online application form for Muft Laptop Yojana of Haryana. Then all interested and deserving meritorious students have to apply online. To fill the free laptop distribution scheme online application form, Govt. May launch a new dedicated portal. The start and end date of registration of free laptop scheme in Haryana has still not been finalized. As soon as new guidelines for application / registration are released, we will update it here.
List of documents required to apply for Haryana Mufat Laptop Vitran Scheme
The list of important documents required to apply online for free laptop scheme in Haryana is as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Family income certificate
- 10th grade marksheet
- BPL ration card for those living below the poverty line
eligibility criteria – Beneficiary Guidelines for Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
- All applicants are required to be permanent residents of Haryana.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of benefiting only meritorious students and hence no one can avail the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only students appearing in merit list in class 10 will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Key Benefits of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
- Free 500 laptops will be distributed among the students.
- 2021 laptops with modern technology will be given.
- Students will be honored by giving laptops to the Chief Minister.
- Students will see the picture of Manohar Lal Khattar on the laptop.
- The laptop will have a 1 year guarantee warranty.
Key Features of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
- Haryana government is going to introduce free laptop scheme 2021 for government school students. Under this free laptop distribution scheme, Govt. The muft laptop will be given to those who score more than 90% in the 10th class board examinations.
- The education department of Haryana will also prepare the list of BPL students. state government. Students from economically weaker sections of all communities – whose family has an annual income of Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
- Department. Will verify the records of these students and prepare a list of beneficiaries by the end of this month after verifying their family income and other admission records
Overview of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme||Haryana free laptop scheme|
|In language||Haryana free laptop scheme|
|Article type||List / registration form|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|The beneficiaries||Meritorious students of 10th|
|Selection type||By committee|
|key benefits||Free laptop|
|Purpose of the plan||To distribute free laptops|
|Plan under||state government|
|Post category||The scheme|
Haryana free laptop scheme implementation
The education department of Haryana will also prepare the list of BPL students. state government. Students from economically weaker sections of all communities – whose family has an annual income of Rs. 2.5 lakhs. Department. Will verify the records of these students and prepare a list of beneficiaries by the end of this month after verifying their family income and other admission records.
Government of Haryana Circular regarding free laptop distribution scheme has been issued to all government schools. Earlier in July, the Haryana government issued a notification to all districts about a similar scheme. However, that free laptop scheme was not implemented as the list was not prepared by some districts. This Muft Laptop Yojana will encourage students to score good marks in the board examinations.
Haryana Government Schemes 2021 Haryana Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Application FormHerana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme My crop is mine