Haryana Government is inviting Media Person Pension Scheme Online Application Form 2021 at saralharyana.gov.in. Under the scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. Media, 10, 000 who are working in daily, evening, weekly, fortnightly, monthly newspapers, news agencies, radio stations, news channels. All journalists can now check their eligibility and then register for the Media Person Pension Scheme on the Antyodaya Saral Haryana portal.
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has introduced this monthly pension scheme for the first media workers. He distributed checks worth Rs. 10,000 to nine media ones as pension amount to mark the official launch of the scheme. This monthly pension scheme for senior journalists was announced by the CM while addressing the “Golden Jubilee Journalist’s Meeting” at Panchkula.
Haryana Media Person Pension Scheme Online Application Form 2021
The state government of Haryana has launched a pension scheme for media workers in the state. The complete procedure to apply online for pension scheme for media persons in Haryana is given below: –
Phase 1: First go to the official website saralharyana.gov.in
step 2: Then register and login Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal, the entire process defined here – Saral Haryana Portal Registration / Login
step 3: Accordingly login using the username, password and hitting on the “submit” button. In the open window, scroll to “Apply for Services” and then click on the “View All Available Services” link.
step 4: In the open page, type the media person in the search box and then click on the link “Pension Application for Media Person” to open the Haryana Media Person Pension online application form: –
Step 5: Fill all the details asked in the online application form for the pension of media workers in Haryana. Finally, to avail this scheme, submit online application for media person pension.
Haryana Government Schemes 2021 Haryana Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Application FormHerana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme My crop is mine
Eligibility Criteria for Media Person Monthly Pension Scheme in Haryana
- This scheme is only for the journalists of Haryana.
- Age should be more than 60 years with at least 20 years of experience in the field of journalism.
- The media person is accredited with the Information, Public Relations and Languages Department, Haryana for at least the last five years.
- No criminal case should be pending against the beneficiary media persons.
- Aadhar card of the beneficiary is mandatory.
Salient Features of Journalist Pension Scheme in Haryana
- The state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 to each media person who will meet the eligibility criteria.
- The government has introduced a life insurance cover of Rs. 10 lakhs and a media of Rs. Policy of 5 lakhs.
- The journalist will get life insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs at the time of paying 50% of the premium.
- This insurance scheme was launched on 1 November 2017.
- Representatives of online news portals will also be recognized through the new policy.
- However, if a qualified journalist is receiving any pension from other state government. The eligibility for pension under this scheme will be reduced by that amount.
- Further, in case of death of eligible journalist, monthly pension will be given to her husband. But in that case, he is not getting any salary or wages or pension or any other regular financial support from any organization or state government.
Apart from this, the state government also informed that media centers have been set up at five district headquarters while work is going on at such centers in other districts.