Maharashtra Manodharaya Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form for Acid Attack / Rape Victims / Children of Sexual Offenses. In 2013, the state government of Maharashtra launched a scheme called “Manodharaya Yojana” to provide monetary assistance to victims of rape, child sexual abuse and acid attacks. Since then, the Maharashtra state government has been providing monetary compensation to such victims from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs under the scheme. However, the amount to be paid as compensation will depend on the crime committed by the victim.
Although the compensation amount has been increased, the highest compensation will be given only to women and children who are suffering from complete mental or physical disability after sexual assault or rape. In the case of an acid attachment, maximum compensation will be provided only if there is visible damage to the victim’s face or any part of the body.
What is Manodharaya Yojana 2021 in Maharashtra?
Important features and salient features of Manodharaya Yojana 2021 in Maharashtra are as follows: –
- It is extremely important to ensure that victims of rape and acid attacks (women and children) are taken out of the psychological shock they are suffering from. Providing them with shelter, financial assistance, medical and legal aid and counseling services is equally important.
- According to the instructions of Hon. The Bombay High Court, the state has now revised the financial norms and a revised arbitrary scheme has been introduced.
- Government of Maharashtra is implementing the Manodharaya Yojana for the rehabilitation of rape and acid attack victims (women and children) by providing them financial assistance.
- Keeping this in view, the Department of Women and Child Development is implementing the Manodharaya Yojana in the state. Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh and in special cases Rs. 10 lakhs. Victims are provided. Victims and their dependents are rehabilitated on the basis of need, through shelter, counseling, medical and legal aid, education and vocational education.
- Single Window System: The entire process from accepting the form to providing financial assistance has been handed over to the District Level / State Level Legal Services Authority.
- Induction of minor girls under ITPA Act: The amended Act also covers minor girls rescued under the Immoral Trade (Prevention) Act, 1956.
Determination of the eligibility of the victims under the scheme. https://services.india.gov.in/service/detail/maharashtra-determination-of-eligibility-of-victims-under-manodhairya-scheme
Apply online for Manodharaya Yojana in Maharashtra
There is a link to apply online for the psychosis scheme https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login. On reaching this page, click on “Register”New User? register here“Link as shown below: –
Need – Psychology Scheme for Rape / Acid Attack Victims / Children of Sexual Offenses
The Psychology Plan makes several provisions regarding relief of victims in case of emergency and providing support services such as counseling, medical aid and legal assistance etc. However, the state government has limited monetary assistance to survivors of rape and child abuse to Rs. 1 Lac. In some cases, the government may offer vocational training to persuade victims to become financially independent.
As a chairman, a district level relief and rehabilitation board under the district collector is implementing the scheme in their respective districts across the state. In 2013, Maharashtra (13827) had the highest number of reported cases of rape, acid attack and sexual assault on women by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
Official Notification for Psychology Scheme 2021
According to the official notification, the government is performing free plastic surgery of acid attack surveyors in the government hospitals of the state. The government is going to form a district and state legal services committees to approve such treatment expenses. For complete guidelines, see the official notification of the Manodharaya Yojana using the link – https://womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in/upload/uploadfiles/files/manodheryashasanNirnay.pdf
Maharashtra government schemes 2021 maharashtra government scheme hindiPopular schemes in Maharashtra:RTE Maharashtra Entrance 2021-22 Mahasvayam PortalMaharashtra Mahabhulekhka landed 7/12
Providing security to women all over the country becomes the responsibility of the government. The government should strive to provide and establish effective mechanisms to provide a safe environment for women throughout the country.
For more information, visit the official website https://womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in/content/schemes/manodhairya-scheme-for-rape-victims–child-who-are-victims-of-sexual-offences-and-acid-attack-victims-women- And-kids. Php