The online registration and login process for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana farmers has started on the official website matirkatha.net. Under WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana, there are 2 components – Assured Income and Death Benefit. Farmers can fill the WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021 online registration form and login to apply online to get assured income scheme and death benefit.
Krishak Bandhu Yojana Latest Updates
Financial assistance under the Krishak Bandhu scheme has been increased to Rs. 6,000Under the Krishak Bandhu Yojana, the financial assistance for all farmers and registered bargars was increased from the present amount to Rs. 5,000 per acre to Rs. 6,000 per acre from the kharif season commencing from June 2021.
Under this WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021, Govt. Will provide Rs. 5000 per acre per year to farmers including sharecroppers in 2 equal installments. state government. Will also give Rs. Two lakh compensation on the death of the farmers, under the Krishak Bandhu Yojana, the first installment for the Kharif crop is to be given in June and the second installment in November.
The death benefit scheme was effective from 1 January 2019 and farmers can now apply online for WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021 by filling their online registration / application form.
WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021 online registration form and login
The complete procedure to apply online for WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021 is given below: –
Phase 1: First go to the official website matirkatha.net
step 2: On the homepage, click on “Farming brothers“Tab as shown below or click directly https://krishakbandhu.net/: –
step 3: On the newly opened page, candidates can click “Krishak Bandhu Sign In“Tab as shown below to sign in and register later: –
step 4: After clicking this link, the WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana login window will appear as shown below: –
West Bengal Government Schemes 2021Popular schemes in West Bengal:West Bengal Prachesta Project Project Scheme Karm Saathi Project Project Speak Speak Online Registration
Step 5: click here “Sign up“Options and then the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana online registration form will appear as shown below: –
Step 6: Here candidates can fill all the required details accurately and submit the complete Krishak Bandhu Registration Form.
Finally, candidates will get the username and password which is required for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu login.
Death benefit notification and application form download
All the candidates can also download the death benefit notification to get information about the death benefit component of Krishak Bandhu Yojana in West Bengal.
state government. West Bengal is also inviting Krishak Bandhu Yojana application form for death benefit. The direct link to download the application for death benefit is given below: –
Krishak Bandhu Digital Smart Card
Government of West Bengal, DOA has introduced a unique assured financial support for all farmers and farmer families of West Bengal under a single benefit scheme called Krishak Bandhu. It is a single digital card-based identity of all farmers in West Bengal. Direct benefits include: –
- Farmers with one or more acres of land are eligible for assistance of Rs.5000 / – per year (Rabi and Kharif season) on a proportional basis at the rate of minimum Rs.2000 / – per year.
- Under the death benefit scheme, the farmer family will be given a facelift of 2 lakhs in a lump sum. The farmer’s individual certified DOA designated databases were digitally captured, stored in the Farmers Band Cloud, analyzed and digitally verified by DOA officials with L&LR database synchronization.
The system verified the certified data shared by the DOA with state and district cooperative banks for direct profit disbursement. To further certify the beneficiaries of all government schemes, farmers will be given a personalized Krishak Bandhu Digital Smart Card. Help in future.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 – Assured Income and Death Benefit
There are 2 components under the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana which are described below: –
- Assured income – state government. Has introduced assured financial support to all farmers and agricultural families under the Single Benefit Scheme. It is a single digital card based identity for all farmers of West Bengal. Direct benefits of this scheme include 2 more components: –
- Farmers holding 1 or more acres are entitled to Rs. 5000 per year for both Rabi and Kharif seasons. The first installment will be provided in the month of June and the second installment in the month of November.
- Along with this, farmers will be given assistance of at least one lakh rupees. 2000 per year on a pro-rata basis.
- death benefit Under this death benefit scheme, the families of farmers will be given a lump sum of Rs. 2 lakhs including suicide. All those farmers who are between 18 and 60 years of age can avail the new insurance policy. The death benefit scheme is effective from 1 January 2019.
Individual certified DOA designated databases of farmers are digitally captured and stored in the Farmers Band Cloud. This data is analyzed and digitally verified by DOA officials with L&LR database synchronization.
This system verified certified data by the DOA for direct profit disbursement will be shared with state and district cooperative banks. In addition, the state government. In the future, farmers will also be given individual Krishak Bandhu digital smart cards to certify the beneficiaries for all government assistance. For more information, see the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Details. About 72 lakh farmers and farm laborers are going to benefit from this scheme.
For more information, visit the official PDF https://wb.gov.in/duare_sarkar/Krishak_Bandhu.pdf