pmayg.nic.in online | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | PMAYG 2021 New List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin | IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen is a rural housing scheme and one of several major schemes launched by the Narendra Modi government in India. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural (PMAY-G) was approved by the Narendra Modi government in a cabinet meeting on 23 March 2015. The Rural Housing Scheme will help in achieving housing for all in rural areas across the country by 2022.
pmayg.nic.in online – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Gram
pmayg.nic.in is the new official portal of PM Awas Yojana Grameen. The beneficiary details of IAY/PMAYG can be checked online at pmayg.nic.in using PMAYG ID with an easy to follow procedure.
latest update – Beneficiaries can view their IAY / PMAYG beneficiary details or SECC family member details by using the link – IAY / PMAYG beneficiary and SECC family member details. Also, All India Final BPL list 2021 is available now
To address the gap in rural housing and in view of the government’s commitment to provide “housing for all” by 2022, the IAY scheme was reorganized into Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural (PMAY-G) from 1 April 2016. has gone. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural is being implemented in rural areas across the country. The number of houses to be built under PMAY-G has been increased by 33% to increase from 3 crore to 4 crore by 2022.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Online Registration 2021
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – There is no registration process for the villagers
Important article: This registration process is not for individual users or candidates wishing to apply but for authorized government officials who will fill the data on the MIS data entry portal.
The entire process of registering PMAY rural is defined in the User Manual. Download the PMAY-G manual and see the application form here:
Phase 1: First go to the official website pmayg.nic.in
Central Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes at the Center:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Prime Minister’s Housing SchemeNarendra Modi Schemes List
step 2: On the homepage, click on “download“Tab, then user manual and next”User manual for PMAY-G registration Contact
step 3: direct link – https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Document/PMAYG-Registratio-Manual.pdf
step 4: In this PDF file, PMAY-G registration form is shown which appears below: –
Step 5: All applicants can apply online for PM Awas Yojana Rural in this format to get assistance for construction of houses only in rural areas.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Guidelines
- The government will build 1 crore pucca (permanent) houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
- By the year 2022, a total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under the PMAY-G in rural areas across the country.
- The scheme is expected to give a boost to employment generation in rural areas.
- The project will be implemented over a period of three years from 2016-17 to 2018-19 with a budget of Rs. 81,975 crores.
- Out of the total estimated expenditure Rs. 60,000 crores will come from budgetary allocation and the rest through NABARD.
- The cost of the unit (house) assistance is to be shared between the Central and State Governments in the ratio of 60:40 for plain areas and 90:10 for North-Eastern and hilly states.
- The beneficiaries of rural households will be selected according to data taken from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census.
- Allowance of Rs. 120,000 in plain areas and Rs. 130,000 will be provided for the construction of houses in hilly areas.
- The size of the unit will be increased from the existing 20 sqm. Including a dedicated area for clean cooking up to 25 square meters.
- Provision of toilet Rs. 12000/- and 90/95 days of unskilled wage labor over unit cost under MGNREGA.
- The funds will be transferred electronically directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- The beneficiary will be given the facility to take a loan of up to Rs 60000 for the construction of the house which is optional.
- Special projects to be sanctioned to states based on situational requirements and special requirements.
- new update: Home loan up to Rs. 2 lakhs taken for maintenance or upgrading of houses under PM Awas Yojana – Rural will get an interest subvention of 3%.
The scheme is expected to generate employment in rural areas, especially in the construction sector, which is currently the second largest employer in India. For more information about the scheme, see the PMAY-G Plan Frequently Asked Questions.
PMAY-G Guidelines PDF
The full PDF of the PMAY-G guidelines can be downloaded in Hindi and English language from the link given below.
PMAY-G beneficiary new list 2021 or how to check name in waiting list
People can now see their name in the PMAY-G beneficiary list or the waiting list of beneficiaries through the link given below: –
PMAY-G new beneficiary list 2021
The entire process of finding your name in the list along with the registration number. Or without registration number is mentioned in the link given above. In addition, people can access the PMAY-G beneficiary list through the official website pmayg.nic.in.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Mobile App Download
All applicants of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin can now download the PMAY-G mobile app on their smartphones. For Android users, people can download the PMAY-G app from the Google play store or iPhone (iOS) users can download the PMAYG app from the Apple App Store:
Download PMAY-G mobile app from Google Play Store (Android)
Below is the direct link to download PMAY-G Mobile App from Google playstore for Android users developed by NIC eGov Mobile App: –
The PMAY Rural mobile app will appear on the Google Play Store for Android phone users as shown in the picture below: –
This housing app for PMAY-G beneficiaries is 24 MB in size with a current version of 3.7.9 and requires an Android version of 4.4 and above.
Download PMAY-G Mobile App from Apple App Store (iPhone iOS)
Direct link for iPhone iOS users to download PMAY-G mobile app from Apple App Store is given below: –
https://apps.apple.com/in/app/awaas-app-%E0%A4%86%E0%A4%B5-%E0%A4%B8-%E0%A4%90%E0%A4%AA / id1297339098? ign-itscg = 0176 & ign-itsct = 1297339098-1297339098 & ign-mpt = uo% 3D4
The PMAY-G mobile app that appears on the Apple App Store for iPhone iOS users is as follows: –
The app has been developed by the National Informatics Center with a size of 31.9 MB in the category of productivity. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is available in English language with an age rating of 4+.
PMAY-G Beneficiary Details and Application Status
Beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana Gramin can see their details like application status, bank account details, house and site allotment, house clearance details, house status etc. on the official website aawassoft.nic.in. The complete procedure to check PMAY-G beneficiary details is given below: –
Phase 1: Open website http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
step 2: After the page below opens, enter your PMAY-G registration number in the textbox in the center.
step 3: Press “PresentedButton and you will be redirected to the beneficiary details page which will show the following details.
step 4: If you do not remember your registration number, you can click on “Advanced Search“Button or click directly This link Which will take you to a new page given below: –
Step 5: In advance search section, you have to select your state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, financial year and then you can use any one of the four parameters including beneficiary name, BPL number, sanction order or father/husband Can be selected by doing. Name.
PMAY-G Home Loan Scheme
On 31 December 2016, Narendra Modi announced the PM Awas Yojana – the new home loan scheme for rural beneficiaries. Under the new home loan scheme, 3% interest subvention will be provided to beneficiaries on home loans up to Rs. 2 lakhs taken in 2017 for new house construction or housing expansion in rural areas.
Get complete information about PMAYG home loan scheme like subsidy, interest rates and EMI calculation.
read in Hindi: Prime Minister’s Housing – Rural
What is the selection process for PMAY-G beneficiaries
The beneficiaries will be identified and selected by the community through the gram sabha, from the SECC 2011 list, based on housing shortage and other social scarcity standards. The government follows a 6-step process to prepare the final list of beneficiaries of PMAY-G. The six steps are given below:
The 13 automatic exclusion parameters based on candidates will be removed from the original SECC data list as follows:
- Motorized two / three / four wheel / fishing boat
- Mechanized three / four wheel farm equipment
- Kisan Credit Card with a credit limit of Rs. 50,000 or more
- Family as a Government servant with any member
- Families with non-agricultural enterprises registered with the government
- Any member of the family earns more than 10,000 rupees per month
- payment of income tax
- Payment of professional tax
- Own a refrigerator
- own landline phone
- Owner of 2.5 acres or more of irrigated land with at least one irrigation device
- 5 acres or more of irrigated land for two or more crop seasons
- Owning at least 7.5 acres or more of land with at least one irrigation equipment
After this the list of eligible candidates will come up and they will be classified into two sub-groups.
Definition of raw house
Mud wall houses – In homes where the material used for the wall is grass / chaff / bamboo or plastic / polyethylene or clay / unburned brick or wood or stone which is not packed with mortar
thatch roofed house – In homes where the materials used for roofing are grass / chaff / bamboo / wood / clay or plastic / polyethylene or hand-made tiles.
The status report of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural (PMAY-G) can be seen on the official website http://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Home.aspx.
Under the original plan, PM Awas Yojana – Urban, the government aims to develop 20 million houses by the year 2022. The government has so far approved construction of more than 5 lakh houses under the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Helpline Number
To resolve any question or complaint, see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Helpline number here: –
Helpline (toll free) number: 1800-11-6446
E mail ID: [email protected]
official website: pmayg.nic.in