Government of West Bengal. WB Kanyashree Prachar Yojana is inviting online registration form at www.bbkanyashree.gov.in. state government. Has started Kanyashree Publicity Scheme 2021 to improve the life and condition of girls. This is done by helping financially backward families to cash in so that families do not arrange for their girl’s marriage before eighteen years due to economic problem. In this article, we will tell you how to apply online Kanyashree scheme, login and find out the status of the application.
West Bengal Kanyashree Publicity Scheme 2021
The West Bengal Kanyashree Prachar Yojana aims to uplift girls who are from poor families and thus cannot pursue higher studies due to difficult economic conditions. It has been recognized internationally by the United Nations Department for International Development and UNICEF. The scheme has two components: The first is an annual scholarship of Rs. 1000 and another is a one-time grant of Rs. 25,000
The annual scholarship is for unmarried girls between the ages of 13-18 who are admitted in classes 8th to 12th in regular or equivalent open school or vocational / technical training courses recognized by the government. Recently the income strip has been lifted by the West Bengal government. Now every girl can apply for that Kanya Prakashan Yojana.
Who can apply for Kanyashree Prachar Yojana 2021
Any unmarried girl between the ages of 13 and 19 can be a Kanyashree beneficiary if she is a resident of West Bengal and continues her studies in an institution recognized by our state.
Kanyashree Prachar Yojana Online Registration Form / Intra Login
Below is the complete process of filling the Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana online registration form 2021 and making an intra-login: –
Phase 1: First go to the official website https://www.wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_4.0/index.php
step 2: On the homepage, click on “Intra-loginClick on the “tab” and then “After 2019-20Click the link or directly https://admin.wbkanyashree.gov.in/admin/login/
step 3: Then Kanyashree Prachar Yojana online registration form and login page is shown below: –
West Bengal Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in West Bengal:Krishak Bandhu Yojana West Bengal Pratishtha Project Project Scheme Scheme Sarathi Project Project
step 4: Only admins can login, so eligible girls will have to apply for this Kanyashree Prakashan benefit from their institute.
Track Kanyashree Publicity Scheme Application
Here is a direct link to track the WB Kanyashree Publicity Scheme app – https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_4.0/track_application.php
The page for tracking the Kanyashree Publicity Scheme application is shown below: –
Here applicants can enter the year, type of scheme, applicant ID, date of birth and click on “Submit” button.
List of documents required for WB Kanyashree Publicity Scheme 2021
Here is the complete list of supporting documents required for the Kanyashree Project Project: –
- Photo copy of Voter ID card of parents / legal guardian
- Photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Declaration of the applicant’s marital status (if the applicant is under 18 years of age, and the applicant himself, if he is over 18 years of age, will be made by the parent / legal guardian).
- Photocopy of page of bank passbook which provides details of bank account holders
- Photo copy of disability certificate issued by the appropriate authority, if the applicant has been 13 years but has a disability of 40% or more and has not reached class 8th.
- Colorful passport size photographs of the applicant in white background
What are the components of Kanyashree Publication Scheme
The scheme has two components: annual incentives (K1) and one-time grants (K2) which are as follows: –
- K 1 – Unmarried girls of class 8th or above or 13 to 18 years of age are eligible for 1.
- K 2 Unmarried and girls between the ages of 18 and 19 studying in class VIII or above are eligible for K2.
In order to provide the benefits of 2 components of Kanyashree Prachar Yojana, the girl should have a bank account in her name.
What kind of assistance / benefits are given in Kanyashree Prachar Yojana
Annual Scholarship (K1): Rupee. 1000
One-time grant (K2): Rupee. 25,000 / – Rs.
How will she get the benefit of Kanyashree Publicity Scheme?
The block is the verification authority and the district is the approval authority. The beneficiary goes directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. It is a completely online process and is operated through Kanyashree portal www.wbkanyashree.gov.in
Objectives of WB Kanyashree Publicity Scheme 2021
Kanyashree Prakashan wishes for the status and well-being of girls, especially from socio-economically deprived families through whom conditional cash transfers: –
- Motivating them to remain in education for a longer period of time, and completing secondary or higher secondary education, or equivalent in technical or vocational steams, to give them a better place in both the economic and social spheres.
- Divorces up to the age of at least 18, the legal age of marriage, thereby reducing the risks of early pregnancy, the risks associated with maternal and child mortality, and other debilitating health conditions including debility.
- It was also decided that the scheme should be provided with more than just monetary support; It should be an instrument of financial inclusion and a means of empowerment for adolescent girls. So the benefits of the schemes are paid directly into the bank accounts in the girls’ name, which leads to the decision to use the funds in their hands.
- To reinforce the positive impact of increased education and delayed marriages, the plan also works to increase girls’ social strength and self-esteem through targeted behavior change communication strategies. The communication strategy not only creates awareness about the scheme, but it also includes events, competitions and teen-friendly approaches such as Kanyashree clubs and the support of strong female figures as role models to promote social and psychological empowerment.
As more and more girls stay in school, it is envisaged that they will use the opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge that will help them become financially independent. Even though girls get married after the age of 18, it is expected that their education and advanced social and emotional development will give them a better foundation for their adult lives. And over time, as an entire generation of women enter into marriage only after economic independence takes place to some extent, it is expected that the practice of child marriage will be completely abolished, and women will continue to be involved in health, education and Will achieve their right to socio-economic equality. Check the official website https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_scheme.php
WB Kanyashree Publicity Scheme Family Income Limit
WB Govt. The scope and coverage of the women welfare scheme named Kanya Kalyan Yojana has been increased. Now, the annual family income limit of the beneficiaries has been removed. This is the major scheme of the Government of Bengal. Provides encouragement to all unmarried girls above the age of 13 years. These incentives will ensure that girls stay in schools and that their marriage is delayed until the age of 18. Along with this, Kanyashree University is going to be established in the state.
By increasing the annual family income limit and expanding the Kanyashree Prachar Yojana, the state will get an additional Rs. 200 crores Rs. This announcement has been made by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Smt. Mamata Banerjee. The total annual expenditure which the state government would pay was Rs. 1200 crores for the last financial year.
Check Kanyashree Publication Scheme PDF – https://wb.gov.in/duare_sarkar/Kanyashree.pdf
Check the status of Kanyashree Publicity Scheme application
Here is a direct link to check the status of WB Kanyashree Publicity Scheme application – https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_track_status.php
The page for tracking the status of Kanyashree Publicity Scheme application is shown below: –
Here applicants can enter the year, type of scheme, applicant ID, date of birth and “click”PresentedButtons to track the status of the Kanyashree Project Project application. this is Alternative method for tracking status of Kanyashree Publicity Scheme application.
Kanyashree Publication Scheme Background
Kanyashree Prachar Yojana is a major scheme of the WB government. The scheme was launched in FY 2013 to curb child marriage, especially among the economically weaker sections. Previously, only those beneficiaries whose annual family income was less than all sources or equal to Rs. 1.2 lakhs. Now this annual family income limit has been removed.
All successful applicants between the ages of 13 and 18 will get Rs. Scholarship amount of Rs. 1,000 per year. They have to pay Rs. Lump sum grant of Rs. 25,000 after attaining the age of 18 and remaining unmarried for that period. The scheme is now open to anyone and there is no restriction on the family’s earnings.
Latest announcement about the Kanyashree project by CM Mamta Banerjee
Mrs. Mamta Banerjee said in a statement – I am lifting the ceiling today. All the people will stand to gain Kanyashree. This will cost an additional 200 crore rupees on my government but I know that they (beneficiaries) will save two lakh crore rupees by saving their respect. So far, there are about 50 lakh unique beneficiaries under the Kanyashree scheme.
Kanyashree Corner – https://www.wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_4.0/kp_corner/
Wb kanyashree promotional scheme app download
Here is a direct link for all Android users to download the WB Kanyashree Promotional Scheme app from the Google Play store – https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_4.0/kp_app_download.php
Establishment of Kanyashree University
This is the dream project of CM Mamta Banerjee to establish “Kanyashree University” to ensure higher education for girls. In this new institute, all Kanyashree pracharak beneficiaries will be given assured admissions. The Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare will establish this Kanyashree University.
Government. It will also ensure that the Technical Education and Training Department will provide special skills training to the girls. This will make them visible for placement drives and securing good jobs. The UN has also given the WB State the first place for public services for its Kanyashree scheme.
For Kanyashree background, click on the link – https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_home.php