Government of Andhra Pradesh. The AP Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Yojana has been launched in 2019. People can now check how to apply for dry screen online. Under this Kanti Velugu program, the state government will ensure comprehensive and sustainable universal eye care for all people. Check AP YSR Kanti Velugu plan guidelines, official website, preliminary screening data sheet and complete details.
Dr. in AP. The YSR Kanti Velugu program will conduct preliminary screening of all people. AP Government Will identify people with defective vision and the screening team will consist of 1 public health worker and 1 ASHA worker. Preliminary screening is to be done and a data sheet will be prepared. These preliminary screening data sheets will be submitted to the ANMs who will upload this data to the PHCs.
AP Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Yojana Website Login – Apply Online
AP Government Committed to improving the health status and quality of life of its people. state government. Health issues will be focused on reducing the burden of disease and creating an enabling environment. Below is the complete procedure to login YSR Kanti Velugu Phase 3: –
Step 1: People are now going through the link given here. You can access the official website of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2021 – drysrkv.ap.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Step III Login tab or click directly http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/Phase3LoginNew.aspx To open YSR Kanti Velugu login page as shown below: –
Step 3: Here applicants can enter their username, password, captcha and then click on “.log in“Buttons to create AP YSR Kanti Velugu login.
Surgery / Surgeon / Vendor Login on YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Portal
Here are the direct links to login surgery / surgeon on YSR Kanti Velugu Yojana Portal: –
Log surgery – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/SurgiriesLogin.aspx
Surgeon login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/OphthalmicSurgeonLogin.aspx
Vendor login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/VendorLogin.aspx
Sdc login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/SpectsDispatched_Login.aspx
AP YSR Kanti Velugu Screening Data Sheet (Guidelines)
The AP YSR Kanti Velugu program is a comprehensive and permanent universal eye care for all people in the state. The initial screening data sheet format is available in Kanti Velugu Program Guidelines (read here): –
Andhra Pradesh government schemes 2021Popular schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Listapp Transport Learner License (LLR) Online Application Form Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department Will implement this health plan.
Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Planning Strategies
The AP YSR Kanti Velugu Yojana is a comprehensive and sustainable universal eye care scheme for about 5 crore people in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Read the strategies here: –
- Providing universal eye screening and primary, secondary and tertiary eye care services to the entire population for free.
- Strengthening existing health facilities under the government sector
- Increasing the availability of skilled manpower through capacity building
- Incorporation of private healthcare facilities and individual for training, screening and surgery
- Use of Information and Communication Technology in every process of the program
- Interdepartmental coordination for active participation of all stakeholders
- Providing eyeglasses and surgery for cataract, glaucoma, retinopathy, corneal disorders, etc. immediately after the detection of refractive errors.
- 8. Ensuring quality in services provided through external monitoring and evaluation by external agency when required.
This appropriate health care facility will provide eye screening and provision of appropriate interventions, such as cataract, surgery in case of cataract, cataract, retinopathy, corneal disorders, etc.
How to upload PHC / District Action Plan
To upload the PHC Action Plan and District Action Plan under AP YSR Kanti Velugu program, the following procedure should be followed: –
AP Government List of health plans 2021
Here is a list of schemes related to AP State Government. Health programs and policies: –
- National Vector Borne Disease Control Program
- Revised National TB Control Program
- National Leprosy Eradication Program
- National Program for Control of Blindness
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Project
- Epidemic control (GE, diarrhea, cholera and jaundice)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorder Control Program
- National Program for the Prevention and Control of Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease and Stroke (NPCDCS)
- National Program for Health Care of Elderly (NPHCE)
- National Program for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis (NPPCF)
- National Tobacco Control Program (NTCP)
Health care should be within the reach of every citizen. To provide basic health facilities to all citizens, AP Govt. Has initiated and implemented various health plans and programs.
– For more information, visit the official website http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/index.html