The Labor Department of Haryana is inviting Building / Construction Workers Pension Scheme Form 2021 for registered workers at hrylabour.gov.in. Under this BOCW Board Construction Laborers Pension Scheme, all building and other construction workers get Rs. 2,750 per month as pension. Workers can now apply online and fill the Haryana Workers Welfare Fund Construction Workers Pension Scheme form at hrylabour.gov.in
The Haryana Labor Welfare Board Construction Workers Pension Scheme will provide assistance to workers registered with the BOCW Board. The Building / Construction Mazdoor Pension Scheme is applicable to all registered laborers and is in addition to the pension paid by the Department of Social Welfare and Justice.
All Building and Construction Workers (BOCW) can now apply online for the Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Construction Workers Pension Scheme. Complete application process for online registration / application form of Haryana Shram Nirman Mazdoor Pension Scheme is given in this article.
Apply Haryana Shram Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana 2021
Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Construction Workers Pension Scheme 2019 aims to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 per month to registered laborers. This pension scheme for building and construction workers is the main objective of creating the best environment for registered workers.
Labor Workers Welfare Fund Creation Workers Pension Scheme Form Online
First of all the candidates can visit the official website hrylabour.gov.in. On the homepage, “Go”E-Services“Create a section using Aadhaar card and register. Then login to the official labor department homepage. Fill the website and Haryana Workers Welfare Fund Construction Mazdoor Pension Yojana online registration form.
Click on the link to read the complete construction worker pension scheme details – Haryana Shram Nirman Shramik Pension Scheme
Download Undertaking for BOCW Board Mazdoor Pension Scheme
Here is the link Enterprise Which can be downloaded to take advantage of BOCW Board Mazdoor Pension Scheme – http://storage.hrylabour.gov.in/uploads_new_2/bocw/scheme_undertaking/1555400512.pdf
Undertaking for Haryana Labor Welfare Board Construction Workers Pension Scheme: –
Haryana Government Schemes 2021 Haryana Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Application FormHerana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme My crop is mine
Download work slip – https://hrylabour.gov.in/staticdocs/parman-patars.jpg
Haryana Mazdoor Welfare Board Construction Workers Pension Scheme Eligibility
Department of Labor, under Construction Labor Pension Scheme of Haryana Labor Welfare Board. Provides Rs. 2,750 per month as assistance to building and construction workers. The terms and conditions for availing the benefits of Haryana Shram Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana are as follows: –
|Membership Year / Year||3|
|Apply frequency / application range||1|
|Continue after death||No|
The Labor Welfare Fund Haryana Construction Workers Pension Scheme 2021 is available to all registered workers in the state of Haryana.
Conditions of Haryana Labor Department Construction Workers Pension Scheme
In Haryana, people can follow the conditions mentioned below for obtaining financial assistance under the Labor Welfare Board Construction Workers Pension Scheme: –
- All registered laborers have at least 3 years of membership with the BOCW board before the age of 60. (At least three years of age of registered laborer is required before completion of 60 years of age.)
- The registration fee and the updated membership amount are to be mentioned in the registered certificate of registered laborers. (Registration of registered workers and payment of contribution is required to be reflected in the identity card of the workers.)
- The laborer should be a building and construction worker and should have completed at least 60 years of age.
- At the time of registration, a copy of the document in support of the age proof should be attached to the completed application form. (At the time of registration, it is necessary to attach a copy of the document presented in relation to the proof of age.)
- It is necessary to attach a No Objection Certificate issued by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- It is necessary to fill and enclose the declaration form specified in the online application that the applicant is not receiving any kind of pension from any government department / board / corporation / institution.
- It is compulsory to submit / upload the life certificate in the month of November every year, otherwise the board will be unable to pay the pension.
All construction workers have to submit the complete application form and registered documents to the concerned authorities for getting help.