state government. Madhya Pradesh has now relaunched the MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana 2021. Under this Chhatra CM Jan Kalyan Yojana, State Govt. Various schemes like funeral assistance scheme, education incentive scheme, simple electricity bill scheme, grant for equipment, outstanding electricity bill waiver scheme are included. In this article, we will tell you the complete list of schemes as well as the count of eligible beneficiaries under Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana or Sambal Yojana in Madhya Pradesh.
Last year on May 5, 2020, CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan transferred Rs. 41.33 crores in the bank accounts of 1903 beneficiaries for re-launching the Jan Kalyan Yojana. Sambal is not just a scheme, it is the future of poor children, support of the poor, faith of old people and women empowerment in entire MP state.
The main objective of MP Sambal Yojana is to provide assistance, justice and services to the poor section of the society.
MP Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana Scheme List 2021
In this article, we will tell you about the complete list of schemes coming under the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana. Along with the scheme names, we will also tell you that how many active beneficiaries are availing the benefits of these schemes of the MP government.
List of budget names of Madhya Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana
In unrelated communication, voice is actively raised for social security and activism in relation to health of state government health related health problems in bad weather weather health related health problems are also in similar situation of this scheme It was placed on the online portal for availing the benefits. The dissociations had done their job or attacked when the gram panchayat/zone was approached. . ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ The infected employees can benefit from the improvement of the public welfare scheme. Madhya Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Scheme:-
- funeral assistance scheme
- Approval Assistance Scheme
- Doctor Doctor Maternity Assistance Scheme
- simple electricity bill scheme
- action-oriented exercise plan
- small business equipment plan
- Education Approval Scheme
- Electricity Bill Rescue Plan
Madhya Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Scheme Beneficiaries
- Funeral Assistance Scheme Beneficiaries – 1,60,896
- Assistance Scheme (Ordinary Death) Beneficiaries – 1,09,614
- Beneficiary – 13,308
- Support (Positive Positive Disability) Scheme – 237
- Scheme Beneficiary – 95
- Pre Inspection (ANC) Amount Scheme Beneficiary – 80,738
- Interest Subvention Scheme Beneficiary – 1,01767
- Sambal families under Assam Bharat Scheme – 1,09,29,872
- Fruitful support family of Fertilization Poorna (Seed) scheme – 74,93,845
- Beneficiary – 89,37,126
- Saral Bijli Bill Scheme Beneficiary – 59,75,196
- Beneficiaries of Hull Electricity Bill Scheme – 34,74,246
- E-Order Order – 76,886
- E-tour order order, digital management related problem – 18,912
- Communication-Operations, E-Management Orders, Digital Order Orders – 11,822
- Skill/Skill Dishboard (Number of Count of Skill/Skill)
MP Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana Portal
All the poor people who want to get help for any of the above mentioned scheme need to use Sambal Yojana portal. Direct link to access Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana Portal is now working http://sambal.mp.gov.in/. An alternate link to access the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana Portal is – http://sramiksewa.mp.gov.in/.
Both these URLs will be directed to the same homepage of MP Sambal Yojana as shown below:-
All the poor people can now avail the benefits of various state government schemes by registering and login themselves on the official portal.
Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes 2021 Madhya Pradesh Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme Kamal Nath Government List of Government Schemes in Madhya Pradesh MP E Earning Rabi 2020-21 Farmer Registration