Sahkar Mitra Internship Registration 2021: The central government is inviting the Sahkar Mitra Internship Scheme 2021 online registration form at ncdc.in. This training will be provided to the youth under the Atmanbir Bharat Abhiyan (Self Trusted India Campaign). In this Sahakar Mitra Scheme, the government will provide paid internships to the youth and ensure the availability of assured project loans to youth cooperatives. Now here see the full details of Sahakar Mitra Training Scheme 2021, which emphasizes the importance of local for vocal.
NCDC Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar launched the Sahakar Mitra Scheme as an internship program. This initiative of NCDC will help the co-operative institutions to access new and innovative ideas of young professionals, while interns will become self-reliant by gaining experience of working in the field. In keeping with PM Narendra Modi’s call for self-reliant India (Self Reliable India), the local importance was emphasized for the outspoken, Sahakar Mitra: Internship Program (SIP).
The Sahakar Mitra Scheme is going to provide young professionals with the opportunity to demonstrate and learn practically from the functioning of NCDC and cooperatives as paid interns. Under the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme, professional paid internships in subjects including agriculture and allied sectors, IT, agribusiness, collaboration, finance, international trade, forestry, rural development, project management will be eligible. People can apply for NCDC Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme online at ncdc.in
Each intern youth will get financial assistance for the internship period of 4 months, for which online application is available on NCDC website. The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has taken several initiatives in the cooperative sector entrepreneurship development ecosystem for capacity development.
Sahakar Mitra Internship Registration Form
Below is the complete procedure to fill the Sahakar Mitra Internship Registration Form 2021 through online mode: –
Phase 1: First of all visit the official website of National Cooperative Development Corporation https://www.ncdc.in/
step 2: On the homepage, click on “Fellow friendUnder NCDC activities on the Ncdc.in portal: –
step 3: Then a new page on sip.ncdc.in where people can apply online for Sahakar Mitra Scheme is given below: –
Central Government Schemes 2021 Central Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Central:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021PM Housing Scheme (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
step 4: All new applicants have to click herenew registrationTab or click directly http://sip.ncdc.in/Register.aspx To open Sahakar Mitra Scheme online registration form 2021 as shown below: –
Step 5: After registering, click “log in“Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme” button to log in as shown below: –
Sahakar Mitra Scheme Implementation
The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has been active in providing innovative solutions for the cooperative sector. This Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Program (SIP) will provide young professionals with the opportunity to demonstrate and learn practical as paid interns from those working in NCDC and cooperatives.
Cooperative Friends: The purpose of SIP
The main objectives of Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Program (SIP) are as follows: –
- Cooperative Ventures: NCDC has also launched a supplementary scheme to promote start-up cooperative ventures.
- leadership roles: Sahakar Mitra will provide an opportunity to professionals from academic institutions to develop leadership and entrepreneurial roles through cooperatives as cooperative productive organizations (FPOs).
- Self reliance: The Sahakar Mitra Scheme is expected to help cooperatives reach young professionals new and fresh ideas, while interns will gain experience working in the field providing confidence to be self-reliant.
Eligibility Criteria for Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme
Here is the complete eligibility criteria for Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme: –
A) Graduation: Under the scheme, professional graduates in agriculture and allied sectors like IT, IT etc. will be eligible for internship.
B) Other beneficiaries: Professionals doing MBA or completing their business in Agri-Business, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management etc. will also be eligible.
The NCDC has earmarked funds for the Sahakar Mitra Paid Internship Program under which each intern will receive financial support over an internship period of 4 months. Online application portal for internship application available on NCDC website.
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) was established by an Act of Parliament in 1963 as a statutory corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It does the following: –
- To plan, promote and finance programs for the production, processing, marketing, storage, export and import of agricultural products.
- Export of minor forest produce through consumer goods and collection, processing, marketing, storage and cooperatives.
- NCDC will now be able to finance projects in rural industrial cooperative areas and for some notified services in rural areas such as water conservation, irrigation and micro irrigation, agri-insurance, agri-credit, rural sanitation, animal health, etc.
- Loans and grants are given to state governments to finance primary and secondary level cooperatives.
- The Corporation may also go for direct funding of projects under its various schemes of assistance to meet the stipulated conditions.
NCDC has taken a number of initiatives in the cooperative sector entrepreneurship development ecosystem through capacity development, paying internships to the youth and assured the project loans on generous terms to the youth cooperatives on the start-up mode. It is expected to be a win-win situation for cooperatives as well as young professionals.