The Odisha State Government has launched the complete scheme 2021 for pregnant women. In this Shishu Abond Maternal Mortality Complete Redressal Campaign Scheme, the State Govt. Will provide financial assistance to pregnant mothers of the state. CM Naveen Patnaik has announced to give Rs. 1000 as transportation cost for timely delivery of pregnant women living in inaccessible areas.
The overall plan aims to reduce the mortality rate of newborn (infant mortality) and mother (mother mortality) during pregnancy across the state. Therefore, all pregnant women from inaccessible areas who spend their own money and arrange vehicles, reach the hospital for delivery, they get Rs. 1,000 as transportation cost.
This scheme will be applicable only to those pregnant women who are living in inaccessible areas where ambulances of government hospitals (102/108) and other four vehicle hospitals cannot reach them. About 60,000 pregnant women are expected to benefit from this scheme every year.
Odisha Entire Scheme 2021 – Details
Below are some of the salient features of the Odisha Entire Plan: –
- A pregnant woman will get financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh. 1000 from the state government
- The scheme is applicable only to women who are living in inaccessible areas to provide transportation costs to reach the hospital.
- The government’s intention is to reduce infant mortality (IMR) and maternal mortality (MMR) during pregnancy.
- The scheme will cover a total of 7853 villages in 30 districts of Odisha at the earliest.
- Rupee. 1000 will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
state government. It is learned that a large number of accidents are caused by pregnant women lifting their shoulders or walking to the hospital for delivery. This happens due to the government ambulance and four other vehicles not reaching the spot on time. Therefore, the government has decided to give Rs. 1000 for each beneficiary through DBT for arranging transportation.
Odisha Sampoorna Scheme – Health Care Plan for Pregnant Women (First Update)
The Odisha government has made a huge budgetary provision for the scheme of Shishu Abond Maternal Mortality Complete Disposal Campaign for pregnant women. Under this overall plan 2021, the state government. Will provide reimbursement of transportation cost of Rs. 1,000 to pregnant women. In this scheme, Govt. Institutional delivery and sick infants after treatment in primary health care (PHC) centers for inclusive health care will also provide kits to mothers, newborns and drop back facility.
The primary objective of the overall plan 2021 in Odisha is to reduce Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR). Amount of Rs. Pregnant women will be given Rs 1000 as transportation cost for their transportation to and from the inaccessible areas to the hospital. Under this entire scheme, about 7853 villages in 30 districts of Odisha will be covered.
Odisha Entire Scheme for Pregnant Women 2021
The complete details of the entire plan 2021 are as follows: –
Odisha Government Schemes 2021Popular schemes in Odisha:Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List Odisha Ration Card List Odisha Ration Card Application Form PDF
- Shishu Abong Maternal Mortality Complete Dismissal Plan- The budgetary allocation for the entire has been increased.
- state government. The entire scheme will provide kits to mothers and newborns every year under 2021.
- Reimbursement of transportation cost of Rs. 1000 rupees will be given to pregnant women for inclusive health services
- state government. The NRC will also provide a fixed amount per day to the mother of the children admitted.
- Even pregnant women after institutional delivery and sick infants after treatment in PHC will be given some amount for drop back facility.
Bike ambulances are going to be operational for the transport of patients where the ambulance cannot reach.