Log on to the Pradhan Mantri Suman Yojana Portal Registration 20121 / suman.nhp.gov.in. Central Government. To ensure zero preventive maternal and neonatal deaths in India, the Surakshit Mitirva Avasan Yojana has been launched. Suman Yojana assures maternal and neonatal healthcare services to all those beneficiaries who travel to public health facilities. This includes wide access to free and quality services, zero tolerance for denial of services, assurance of women’s autonomy, dignity, management of complications in relation to feelings, choices and preferences, etc.
PM Suman Yojana Portal Registration 2021 / Login
Under the Suman scheme these services will include at least 4 pre-natal check-ups including 1 checkup during the 1st trimester, at least 1 checkup under the PM Safe Friendship Campaign, iron folic acid supplementation, tetanus diphtheria injection and comprehensive ANC package Contains other components of. And six home-based newborn care visits.
Under the Suman initiative, pregnant women and mothers will be able to receive many health benefits up to 6 months after delivery as well as all sick newborns. The scheme is intended to help reduce maternal and child mortality in the country. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Suman scheme launched by the central government.
How to register complaint on Suman Yojana Portal
- First go to the official Suman Yojana portal https://suman.nhp.gov.in/
- On the homepage, scroll the cursor to the bottom of the page and then click “.Register on Suman web portal”
- If you have any complaint related to Suman program, you can fill the form which can also be opened using direct link – https://suman.nhp.gov.in/grievance.
- On clicking this link, Suman Yojana complaint registration form will appear as shown below: –
- Fill all the details in the Suman Scheme Complaint Registration Form and then click on the submit button.
- The system will forward the complaint to the CMO / Suman Nodal Officer of the concerned district. Also an email will be sent to your valid email address.
- The concerned District CMO / Suman Nodal Officer will reply to your query via phone or email.
- You can call our toll free number 1800-180-1104 to register your complaint through Suman Helpdesk Agents.
Login PM Suman Yojana Portal
- First go to the official PM Suman Yojana Portal https://suman.nhp.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on “log inClick on the tab or directly on the top right corner of the page https://suman.nhp.gov.in/login
- The PM Suman Yojana login page will appear as shown below: –
- Here candidates can enter their username and password to track their complaint and then click “Click”.PresentedButton.
Suman Yojana aims to provide quality healthcare at no cost. There will be zero tolerance for services to end all preventable maternal and neonatal deaths and illnesses to prevent any woman and newborn going to a public health facility. This initiative will help in providing a positive berthing experience. 0 spending facility to identify and manage complications during and after pregnancy will be under the safe motherwash ashwasan scheme.
Salient features of Pradhan Mantri Suman Yojana
- Zero tolerance for any negligence
- Integrates existing initiatives (JSSK, PMSMA, LaQshya, FRUs, etc.).
- Respect for women’s autonomy, respect, feelings and choices
- 100% Maternal Death Reporting and Review
- Grievance Redress Mechanism
- Customer feedback system
- Award to champions
- Community Level Maternal Death Reporting
- Community Engagement and Mega IEC / BCC
- Interregional convergence
Service Guarantee Charter under Suman Scheme
All pregnant women / newborns visiting public health facilities are entitled to the following free services: –
- Provision of at least 4 ANC checkups and 6 HBNC visits.
- Safe Maternity Handbook and Mother and Child Protection Card.
- Delivery by trained personnel (including midwives / SBAs).
- Free and zero expense access to identify and manage maternal complications.
- Early initiation and support for breastfeeding.
- Respectful care with confidentiality and respect.
- Option for cord clamping beyond 5 min / delivery of placenta.
- Eradication of the mother for the transmission of HIV, HBV and syphilis to the child.
- Zero Dose Vaccination.
- Free transportation from home to health institute (dial 102/108).
- Ensured referral services with scope to reach health facility within 1 hour of emergency in any critical case.
- Return home from the institute after discharge (minimum 48 hours).
- Management of sick newborns and infants.
- Timely redressal of complaints through responsible call centers / helplines.
- Birth registration certificate from health facilities.
- Conditional cash transfer / direct benefit transfer under various schemes.
- Postpartum FP Consulting.
- Counseling and IEC / BCC for safe motherhood.
Under the Suman scheme, pregnant women will have zero expense distribution and C-section facility in case of complications in public health facilities. Central government. Said it will ensure respectful care with privacy and respect. There will be early initiation and support for breastfeeding, zero dose vaccination and free and zero spending services for sick newborns and newborns.
According to the government. Reports show that India’s maternal mortality rate has declined from 254 per 100,000 live births in 2004-06 to 130 in 2014-16. Between 2001 and 2016, infant mortality declined from 66 per 1,000 live births to 34.
The World Health Organization (WHO) defines the quality of care of mothers and newborns, whereby health care services provided to individuals and patient populations improve desired health outcomes. To achieve this result, health care must be safe, effective, timely, efficiently integrated, equitable, and people-centered.
Central Government Schemes 2021 Central Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Central:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021PM Housing Scheme (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Grievance Redress Mechanism
If you have any complaint related to Suman program, you can do the following: –
Toll free number: call 1800-180-1104
SMS Suman Put your name to 5616115
Access help desk at high case load facility
Other Important Links
PMSMA – https://pmsma.nhp.gov.in/
LAQSHYA – https://laqshya.nhp.gov.in/
Other maternal and newborn health programs – https://nhm.gov.in/index1.php?lang=1&level=2&sublinkid=822&lid=218