The CCEA, the central government, has approved the centrally sponsored scheme of the reconstituted National Village Swaraj Abhiyan 2021. The redesigned RGSA scheme will develop the governance capabilities of 2.55 lakh Panchayati Raj Institutions (PROs) for delivery of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Government. Is implementing this RGSA scheme from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2022 with a total outlay of Rs. 7255.50 crores.
The Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan emphasizes local governance to make optimum use of resources. The scheme is specifically designed for the Gram Panchayats to work closely with the Mission Antyodaya and 116 aspirational districts (identified by NITIAG).
Gram Panchayats are the nearest grassroots institutions and include SC, ST and women. Therefore, strengthening GP will ensure equity, inclusiveness, social and economic development as well as growth of poor people
Outline of Reorganized National Village Swaraj Abhiyan 2021
Total expenditure for RGSA 2021 as specified by the Central Government. 7255.50 crores for 4 years. Of this, the central government is part of it. Rupee. 4500 crores whereas the State Government. Rupee. 2755.50 crores. The distribution of shares is as follows: –
Distribution of expenses
|financial year||State share||Central government. share|
|2018-19||Rupee. 585.51 Crore||Rupee. Is 969.27 crores|
|2019-20||Rupee. 877.84 crores||Rupee. 1407.76 Crore|
|2020-21||Rupee. 712.63 Crore||Rupee. 1160.94 crores|
|2021-22||Rupee. 579.52 crores||Rupee. Is 962.03 crores|
|Total expenditure||Rupee. 2755.50 Crore||Rupee. 4500 crore rupees|
Through this scheme, Panchayati Raj institutions will increase the use of e-governance to provide effective service delivery and transparency. Weak RGSA will strengthen Gram Sabha to work efficiently with social inclusion of weaker groups.
Details of the reconstituted National Village Swaraj Abhiyan 2021
Important features and features of RGSA 2021 are as follows: –
- RGSA 2021 will now extend to all states and union territories. It also includes rural local government. In non-Part IX institutions where panchayats are not present.
- Restructured RGSA has 2 components – central component and state component. These 2 components include the following activities: –
- Central component (national activities) – This includes ‘National Scheme of Technical Assistance’, ‘Mission Mode Project on e-Panchayat’ and ‘Promotion of Panchayats’. Government. Will provide full funding for the central component of India.
- State factor – Capacity building of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs). For the state component, the Center: The state funding pattern will be in the ratio of 60:40 for the states, 90:10 for the northeast and hilly states. Central Government. The share will be 100% for union territories with and without legislators.
- The primary objective is to achieve the primary development goals (SDGs) with a focus on panchayats under Mission Antyodaya and other 115 aspirational districts (marked by NITI Aayog).
- The restructured Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan will also cover all capacity building initiatives of other ministries.
- The sunset date for the RGSA will be 31 March 2030.
The implementation – Central and State Government. Will carry out and complete activities according to their defined roles. Restructured RGSA will be implemented in demand driven mode. All states will prepare their annual action plans to seek financial support from the central government. According to their needs and requirements.
Impact of the reconstructed village Swaraj campaign 2021
The newly approved RGSA 2018-22 scheme will provide assistance to 2.55 lakh PRIs to be distributed to self-help groups through inclusive governance. The main features of the SDGs are: –
Central Government Schemes 2021 Central Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Central:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021PM Housing Scheme (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- To reach the last mile person and not leave anyone in the process of development.
- To embed gender equality in all capacity building interventions that include training, training modules and other content.
- Central Government. Will give priority to topics of national importance that mostly affect excluded groups. These topics include poverty, primary health services, nutrition, vaccination, sanitation, education, water conservation, digital transactions, etc.
- The reconstituted RGSA will establish the institutional structure for capacity building of PRIs at the national, state and district levels with the necessary human resources and infrastructure.
In the budget 2017-18, the government announced the mission Antyodaya to bring 1 crore families out of the poverty line and make 50,000 GPs poverty-free. So, the government. Has restructured the National Village Swaraj Abhiyan for convergence action with Mission Antyodaya.
Know: 11th floor of Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India, JP Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 0.0101
E mail ID : [email protected]
Help Center : 011-24305284
For more information on RGSA 2021-2022, please visit the official website – rgsa.nic.in