The West Bengal government has invited the WB Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme 2021 online registration form for farmers on banglasibeeema.net. The WB State Government will provide crop insurance to farmers under this Bungalow Sashma Bima Yojana (BSB) scheme for the Kharif 2019-20, Rabi 2019-2020, Kharif 2020 season. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details like Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme registration form, list, how to use insurance calculator and loss report.
West Bengal Bangla Crops Insurance Scheme 2021
Bangla Shashi Bima Yojana 2021 was launched in collaboration with the Agricultural Insurance Company of India (AIC). Farmers will not have to pay any premium amount to avail the Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme. On behalf of the farmers, the state government will bear the bungalow crop insurance premium. All Bungalow Shashi Bima Yojana beneficiaries will be paid the insurance in 4 phases and the amount per hectare will be calculated. The official website for the plan is https://banglashasyabima.net/ And people can also use the insurance calculator on the homepage.
Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme Registration / Login at banglashasyabima.net
Phase 1: First go to the official website banglashasyabima.net
step 2: On the homepage, click on “Register“Tabs in the header to open the Bangla Fasal Bima online registration form: –
step 3: Fill all the details and click “Sign upTab to go to login page as shown below: –
step 4: Here applicants can login to Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana, hit on Email ID, Password, Select Seasons and then “Login” button.
Download BSB Rabi Application Form PDF
On the homepage, click on “Application form for Rabi 2021“The link in the header to download the BSB Rabi Application Form PDF is shown below: –
WB Bangla Crops Insurance Scheme implemented – Report Crop Loss
Here the names of insurance companies with their toll free number and email ID are to apply for Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana. People can simply call these numbers or send an e-mail to report crop loss in West Bengal.
West Bengal Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in West Bengal:Krishak Bandhu Yojana West Bengal Pratishtha Project Project Scheme Scheme Sarathi Project Project
Kharif season 2020
Agricultural Insurance Company of India Limited, Toll Free – 1800 572 0258, E-mail ID – [email protected]
Rabi Season 2019-2020
- National Insurance Company Limited, Toll Free – 1800 345 0330, Email ID – [email protected]
- United India Insurance Company Limited, Toll Free – 1800 345 8237, Email ID – [email protected]
Kharif season 2019
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited, Toll Free – 1800116515, E-mail ID – [email protected]
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited, Toll Free – 9000168717, Email ID – [email protected]
Check Status of Bungalow Crops Insurance Scheme Application
The link to check is available on the official website. On the homepage, click on “Application Status – Know your application status at every stage“Or click directly https://banglashasyabima.net/application_status. Then to check the status of Bungalow Crops Insurance Scheme application page is shown below: –
Here applicants can “click”Application IDClick “and then”searchButton to know the status of Bangla Shashi Bima Yojana application.
Find Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Voter Card – Download Insurance Certificate
To conduct voter search under Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana, visit the official website banglashasyabima.net. Then on the official website, click on the Farmers Corner section or click directly https://banglashasyabima.net/voter_search
To search the details of farmer crop insurance (crop insurance) through voter card and download insurance certificate, the page will appear as given below: –
Enter the voter card number here, select the season, year and then click “search“Button to know details of Kisan Crop Insurance Scheme in West Bengal and to download insurance certificate.
Salient Features of WB Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme
Here are the important features and salient features of Bungalow Crop Insurance (BSB) scheme: –
- Type of scheme – Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme is a crop insurance scheme for farmers.
- Insurance company – Agricultural Insurance Company of India.
- Districts covered – Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Purba Bardhaman, Pashim Bardhaman, Purba Medinipur, Malda, Hooghly, Nadia, Murshidabad, Coochbehar, Birbhum, Purulia, South Dinajpur, North 24 Parganas and South 24 Parganas.
- Premium amount Free as WB State Government for Farmers. Will pay full premium
- Covered Crops for Insurance – BSB Scheme in West Bengal to cover Aman Paddy, Anal Paddy, Jute and Maize.
- Qualified beneficiary – All the farmers taking loan (given / applied for loan) and even the non borrower can get Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme insurance benefits.
- Steps for payment of insurance – Under West Bengal Bangla Shashi Bima Yojana, insurance will be paid in 4 phases: –
- For any damage during planting
- Loss during cultivation
- When crops are lying in the field, then there is loss after harvesting.
- Damage due to adverse weather.
- Calculation of amount – state government. West Bengal will decide the amount of insurance, which will be calculated on a per hectare basis.
This BSB crop insurance scheme will enable farmers to cover their losses in the event of their crop deteriorating due to any reason. state government. Seeks to increase the annual income of farmers and enable them to live a life of honor and dignity. The farmer plays a very important role in the gross domestic product of the state as well as the entire country. So, the state government. Focusing on raising their standard of living which will ensure higher GDP in the coming years.
Also, the Government of West Bengal. Seeks to reduce the suicide rate of farmers, which occurs when farmers suffer from losses in agriculture. The West Bengal Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme will also prevent farmers from getting caught in the debt trap.
Helpline number for Bungalow Crop Insurance Scheme
- Direct helpline numbers – 8336900632, 8373094077, 8336957181
- For any insurance claim related queries, contact here: 18005720258 (10 am to 6 pm), [email protected]
- For any technical issues related to BSB portal and mobile application, please leave an email [email protected]
For more information, visit the official website https://banglashasyabima.net/