AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 or “Jaganna CheyuthaThere is a new scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to women in the state. Through this scheme, A.P. Govt. Intends to support all women from SC, ST, BC and minority communities. Financial benefit of Rs. 75000 to be provided to women below 45 to 60 years of age (Rs. 18,750 per year) over a period of four years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated Rs. 4,455 crores in the AP Budget 2021 (out of a total of 17,000 crores) for the women welfare scheme named YSR Cheyutha Yojana.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
under which AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, state government. Will provide Rs. All women belonging to SC / ST / BC / minority communities will be given 75,000 rupees in a period of 4 years. Hence the annual amount of Rs. All eligible women of the state will be provided Rs 18,750 per year as financial assistance. The scheme is expected to benefit about 23 lakh women across the state.
All poor women who are deprived of various basic facilities can use the funds given below YSR Cheyutha Scheme And lead a life of honor and respect. To avail the AP YSR Cheyutha Yojana, the age of women should be more than 45 years while the maximum age should be 60 years.
How to apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Eligible women who belong to the below categories can apply in this scheme only through offline mode.
- To apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme, applicants have to produce documents like address proof, caste certificate, Aadhaar card, income certificate, domicile certificate, bank account pass book details, age proof, mobile number and passport size photo. is required.
- Village volunteers from the specified geographical area will collect all documents and examine all documents for eligibility criteria.
- Once all the eligible applicants are sorted out, the staff of the Village Secretariat will prepare the final list of beneficiaries after re-verification.
Note: The Village Secretariat can be contacted by the applicants if any information about the scheme is required.
There is no notification regarding online application for YSR Cheyutha scheme by the state government. We will update here as soon as the details about YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2021 online application / portal comes out.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants desirous of availing the YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2021 will have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the state government. Following are the basic eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- The age of women should be between 45 years – 60 years
- Women should belong to disadvantaged sections of the society i.e. SC, ST, BC or minority communities.
- Applicant women should be resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Total land holdings should not exceed 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land
- No family member is a government employee
- Applicant family should not have a four wheeler (taxi, auto and tractor are exempted from this)
- The monthly power consumption of the applicant should be less than 300 units per month. Latest announcement on YSR Cheyutha Yojana.
Documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Following is the list of documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
Andhra Pradesh government schemes 2021Popular schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card ListAP Transport Learners License (LLR) Online Application FormAP Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
- address proof – Proof of address will be required to fill the application form for the scheme.
- caste certificate – Since the beneficiaries of the scheme are minorities like Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, they have to produce caste certificate to apply for YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- Proof of age – Age certificate has to be attached with the application form.
- Aadhar Card – It is a mandatory document for consideration under the scheme.
- Bank account statement To transfer money to a bank account, bank account number, IFSC, bank name and location will be required.
- photography – The applicant will have to put a photo of the woman along with the application.
- domicile certificate – This document will be required as proof of Andhra Pradesh as permanent residence of the applicant.
- mobile number – It will be necessary for updates related to the plan.
Search Name in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List
To check your beneficiary list, you have to follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below: –
Phase 1: First of all you have to go to the official website https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
step 2: Or you have to click on the link https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/CheyuthaDashboard
step 3: Click on the link under the district name here to open the list of district level YSR Cheyutha scheme beneficiaries.
step 4: Then hit the link under Mandal to open the list of Mandal level Cheyutha beneficiaries as shown below: –
Step 5: Then hit the link under the Secretariat to open the details level Cheyutha beneficiaries list dashboard as shown below: –
Step 6: Then the final list of all eligible beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha Yojana will be displayed on your screen: –
Process to know your secretariat
- Now a list of districts will open in front of you
- You have to click on the link for your district
- After that you have to click on your circle
- After selecting Mandal, the list of secretariat will be in front of you
- You can check your name from it.
Pension + Cheyutha benefits to widows / unmarried women
8 lakh widows and unmarried women in the age group of 45 to 60 years, who are already receiving monthly social pension, will also be able to take advantage of YSR Cheyutha. “The annual amount received by women eligible for pension is Rs. 27,000 at the rate of Rs. 2,250 per month. Apart from this, he has to pay Rs. 18,750 per year under YSR Cheyutha. The total amount comes to Rs 45,750 per year. Women beneficiaries of the scheme are free to use the amount received anywhere / any way.
Status check of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
All the candidates can check the status of AP YSR Cheyutha scheme on their registered mobile phone numbers. As soon as the installment is received in the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries, you will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number as shown here: –
YSR Cheyutha Plan 2021 Budget
AP Government Has allocated Rs. 4,455 crore in the AP Budget 2021 for the Women’s Welfare Scheme named YSR Cheyutha Yojana. For the success of YSR Cheyutha Yojana, the state government has a total of Rs. 17000 crores over a period of 4 years. The aim of the Cheyutha Scheme 2021 is to provide a better life to the underprivileged women in the state by providing them monthly financial support. The YSR Cheyutha Scheme will empower socio-economically disadvantaged women by initiating entrepreneurship and helping them build strong, rewarding businesses.
CM Jagan promised all women under YSR Cheyutha Yojana in Andhra Pradesh to realize YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s dream of making women “millionaires”. Amount of Rs. 75,000 (for 4 years) will be released in 4 equal installments through the respective corporations. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, all eligible women will be provided pension amount from the age of 45.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme first / second phase
Under the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs. From 18,750 to about 21,00,189 beneficiaries which is 3,937.90 crores. As the second installment of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 13 November 2020, AP Govt. Were issued Rs. 510 crores for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. The state government has already transferred financial assistance of Rs. In 18,750 accounts of 23,72,189 beneficiaries, Rs. 4447.90 crore in the first / second phase.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
क्या What is YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
YSR Cheyutha is a financial assistance scheme for women belonging to SC / ST / BC or minority communities in Andhra Pradesh
कैसे How to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Beneficiaries can apply for YSR Cheyutha Yojana at Village Secretariat.
क्या What is the financial assistance amount under Cheyutha scheme
The state government will provide a financial amount of 18,750 for 4 years to the eligible women beneficiaries.
कौन Who is eligible for YSR Cheyutha Yojana
Women resident of Andhra Pradesh belong to SC / ST / BC or minority community and are eligible under the scheme between 45 years to 60 years of age.
क्या What is the launch date of YSR Cheyutha Yojana
YSR Cheyutha scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 12 August
YSR Navratnalu – Other Schemes
Government of Andhra Pradesh YSRCP. Several other schemes have also been launched under the YSR Navratnalu for the residents of the state headed by CM Jagan which are as follows:
1. YSR Rayathu Bharosa Yojana – This scheme for farmers in AP was launched on 15 October 2019. All farmers get Rs. 13,500 per year under this investment assistance scheme.
2. YSR Arogyasri Yojana – Universal health coverage for all lower and middle class families whose annual income is less than Rs. 5 lakhs. All expenses above Rs. 1,000 to be borne by the AP State Government.
3. YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme – Old Age Pension (OAP), Widows, Weavers, Toddy Extractors, Fishermen, Single Women, PLHIV (Art Pension), Traditional Mochi Pension amount has been increased to Rs. 2250. Disability pension is now Rs. 3,000 CKDU / Dialysis Pension increased to Rs. 10,000 and old age pensioners have been reduced from 65 to 60 years.