Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 | Bihar unemployment bhatta online registration form | How to apply for unemployment allowance scheme in Bihar Chief Minister’s Self-Help Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) amount. Self Help Allowance (SHA) Scheme
To provide financial assistance to unemployed youth, CM Nitish Kumar has started Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021. All educated unemployed youth can now apply online by filling the Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme online registration form. Amount under the flagship Chief Minister’s Self-Help Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) Is Rs. 1000 per month for those seeking employment (for a maximum period of 2 years). The Self-Help Allowance (SHA) scheme is part of the 7th determination by the Government of Bihar to provide unemployment allowance to those looking for jobs. People can now track the application process, eligibility, list of documents as well as application status through online mode.
The main purpose of filling Bihar unemployment allowance scheme online application form 2021 is to help thousands of youth who are unemployed even after completing their education. To provide financial assistance to these unemployed youth, Govt. Berojgari Bhatta has launched 2021 Bihar. All candidates can now make Bihar Unemployment Bhatta online registration 2021 to be able to earn minimum wages. Bihar unemployment allowance scheme online application form is available now and for any assistance candidates can call the toll free helpline number given below.
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 – How to apply the process
The Bihar Chief Minister Self Help Nishchay Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) targets all unemployed youth in the age group of 20 to 25 years. All such candidates can apply for self-help allowance until suitable employment is found. The scheme has already started from 2 October 2016. In this article, we will tell you about the entire Bihar unemployment allowance scheme online process.
Bihar unemployment allowance scheme online registration form
Phase 1: First go to the official website https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
step 2: On the homepage, click on “New Applicant Registration (New Complaint Registration)“Link as shown below: –
step 3: Later Bihar Unemployment Bhatta online registration form will appear as shown below: –
step 4: Here candidates can enter name, email ID, Aadhaar number, mobile number and “click on”Send OTP“Button.
Bihar government schemes 2021 Bihar government schemePopular Schemes in Bihar:Bihar Ration Card ListBihar Ration Card Application Form PDF Download Older Pension Scheme
Step 5: After this, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number which the candidate has to enter and then “click”Presented“Button.
Step 6: A confirmation message is displayed. The applicant needs to be confirmed when the details are correct. Successful registration message will be displayed and username and password will be sent to the user by email and SMS.
Bihar Self Help Allowance (SHA) Scheme Login / Application Filling – Process Flow
All the steps mentioned here are for the Bihar Self Help Allowance Scheme login and the process flow is in continuation of the above steps.
- After this, the applicant has to go to the home page www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and login using the username and password given in the email / SMS.
- After logging in, the applicant has to change their password to the password of their choice. At a later stage, the applicant can change his / her password from the menu options given after login.
- The applicant has to go to the home page and login using his new password. Then the applicant has to fill the information on the personal information page.
- After filling all the information, the applicant will click on the ‘Submit’ button. A confirmation message will be displayed. The applicant will click “OK” to confirm that the details are correct.
- After this, the applicant has to click on ‘Next’. This will take the applicant to the screen to select the scheme for which he wants to apply.
- To apply, the applicant has to select one of the schemes for the drop down menu. To apply for the skills in KYP, he selects “Skilled Youth Program” and needs to click ‘Apply’.
- The applicant has to fill in the details in the form and sign the declaration. A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of the acknowledgment will be displayed
- The applicant can either download the acknowledgment or take a print out of it. The download and print option will be displayed in the browser window. A PDF copy of this will also be sent to the applicant by email. The applicant will also receive an SMS containing the registration ID of the applicant.
Selection / payment of beneficiaries to the eligible beneficiaries of Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- The manager of the concerned DRCC will then schedule an appointment for the DRCC based on the capacity of the DRCC. Accordingly, an email and SMS goes to inform the applicant about the date of visit of the DRCC.
- On his turn, the applicant will go to the counter and submit the documents to the Multipurpose Assistant (MPA) for verification. The MPA will verify Aadhaar and other details, scan the documents and take a photo of the applicant.
- On successful completion, the MPA will give an acknowledgment slip to the applicant
- The applicant will then visit the DRCC with a self-attested photocopy of the documents on the allotted date and a token will be given at the gate.
- The application will then be forwarded to the Assistant Manager (AM) for review; AM will forward the details to the District Planning Officer for approval
- The District Planning Officer will approve the application and details are sent by the system to the PMU and the bank and a confirmation message is sent to the applicant.
- At the end of the month the DPO authorizes payment to the beneficiaries using its digital signature and the details are sent to the bank for payment. An SMS will be sent to the applicant regarding the same
- Applicant must provide confirmation of their eligibility for SHA at the end of every month through online portal. In future the facility to do this will be provided through call centers and SMS.
- The beneficiary receives money in his / her provided account.
- All applicants receiving Bhatta must undergo skilled youth program training. Bhatta for the last 5 months will be released only when the Labor Department confirms that the training has been successfully completed by the applicant.
- The applicant can track the status of his application at any time by calling the toll free number of the call center or visiting the website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
The entire Bihar MNSSBY how to apply process can be checked using the link – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/howToApply. At this link, do a full check “SHA. Process flow for“.
Bihar unemployment allowance scheme in budget 2021
So far, 5,04,824 applications have been approved under the Chief Minister’s Self-Help Bhatta Scheme. So far, aid to about 4,79,880 beneficiaries and about Rs. 630 crores has been disbursed. In the Bihar Budget 2021, the state government. To provide assistance to every unemployed youth, the previous allocation for the unemployment allowance scheme has been doubled. If you have completed your education and you are not getting a job, then the Bihar State Government. Will provide Rs. 1000 as monthly allowance. The main objective of Bihar Unemployment Allowance 2021 is to provide assistance to unemployed youth who have no permanent income source.
Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply Bihar also aims to raise the level of educated youth by providing them funds. These candidates can use this money to develop their skills. Read this post carefully to understand the entire process of making Bihar Unemployment Allowance Online Registration 2021. We will provide you complete information about new rules and guidelines for Berogari Bhatta. Even you will be able to understand Bihar unemployment allowance 2021 online application and registration process. Here we will also tell you about the eligibility and list of documents required for Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme and how you can easily apply online for getting unemployment allowance.
Bihar unemployment allowance scheme eligibility
To become eligible for unemployment allowance 2021 Bihar, all the candidates should have the following eligibility criteria: –
- This condition will change to a better condition after being converted to a better condition, as well as to a changing weather condition. How this plan will be estimated.
- After believing the Fariyeshwar confidence, you do not get enough sleep or you can get rest and the smell in your body can be cured. … You can get rest even after recovering effectively. To get rid of the effect of halogen, your body needs to give the most rest because it is effective. Antiphlogistic antimicrobial (cetorea) to be the first
- Obtain any governmental or governmental government controller (contracted / located / temporarily) to get any other type / student / student card credit / education loan or any other type of government assistance.
- Fairy work working is also practiced through office work management and computer knowledge (training work). 4
pay attention – Exercise of KYP is for SHA exercise.
List of 2021 unemployment allowance scheme documents
The complete list of documents to apply online for Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 is given below: –
- Aadhar Card
- Bihar domicile / residence certificate
- 10th class pass certificate
- 12th class pass certificate
- income certificate.
- Photocopy of bank passbook and account statement
- Completed General Application Form
Check Bihar unemployment allowance scheme application status
All applicants can now check the Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme application status through the link – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addapplicationStatus
To check the Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme application status, the page is shown below: –
Here the applicant has his “Registration ID“or”Aadhar card numberEnter the date of birth, code and click on “PresentedButton to track Beorjgari Bhatta Yojana application Status.
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme Guidelines Download PDF
All the applicants can now download the Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme Guidelines in PDF format through the link – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/guidelines
On reaching this page, click on “Mukhyamantri Nischay Self Help Bhatta Yojana” to check the guidelines of unemployment allowance scheme in the state.
Unemployment Allowance Bihar Scheme 2021 Overview
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Nitish Kumar|
|The objectives||To provide unemployment allowance to educated unemployed youth|
|The beneficiaries||12th pass students who are looking for jobs|
|Self Help Allowance||Rupee. 1000 per month|
|Period of assistance||On max. 2 years|
|Implementation department||Education Department, Development and Manpower Department|
|Registration / Application Status Check Procedure Check||Online|
Read Frequently Asked Questions – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/faq
The Bihar unemployment allowance toll free helpline number is 1800 3456 444.