Implementing National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self-Employed Persons: Central Government. PM Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana on maandhan.in is inviting online registration form. This Prime Minister Karam Yogi Manthan (PM-KYM) scheme customer nomination process is going on on the official website. All retail traders and small shopkeepers can fill PM Lagu Vyapari Mana Dhan Yojana and apply online and get Rs. One can register to get a pension of Rs. 3,000 per month. In addition, people can now check eligibility criteria, facilities, benefits, and track status.
Pradhan Mantri Lagu Vyapari Manthan Scheme 2021 – Complete Details
The PM Lagu Vyapari Mahadhan Yojana Subscriber Enrollment Form asks for the date of birth, Aadhaar number, mobile number, e-mail ID and other details from retail traders and self-employed individuals. Beneficiary will have to pay premium to self-employed, shop owners, retail owners and other vipers (Karamogi) in the age group of 18 to 40 years. The limit of premium amount is Rs. 55 to Rs. Based on the age of 200 karmayogis which comes with an option for auto-deduction from the bank account.
The National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self-Employed Persons is a government scheme for the protection of old age and social security of shopkeepers, retail traders and self-employed persons. PMKYM Universal Social Security Scheme Rs. 3,000 hrs to merchants and shop owners. This pension amount will be provided on attaining 60 years of age under PM Karam Yogi Mann Dhan Yojana. Around 3 crore retail traders and shop keepers in India will be benefitted from the PM Karmayogi Yojana scheme.
India has a rich tradition of trade and commerce, hence the government. Mainly focusing on the betterment of traders which is necessary for India’s economic growth. This PM Karam Yogi Manthan Yojana will ensure social security for small shop owners whose annual turnover is less than Rs. 1.5 crores Rs. The primary objective of the PM Traders Pension Scheme 2021 is to ensure the robust architecture of universal social security.
PM Karam Yogi Mann Dhan Yojana online registration
The online registration process for PM Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana (PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme) has been started at maandhan.in/vyapari. Now people can apply online or enroll themselves for PM Laghu Vyapari Maan-dhan Yojana from any Common Service Center (CSC). The complete procedure to apply for PMLVMY scheme is given below: –
Phase 1: First go to the official website https://maandhan.in/vyapari
step 2: On the homepage, click on “Click here to Apply NowLink to open the page as shown below: –
step 3: Here people can choose the registration process “Self Enrollment (using mobile number and OTP)“”CSC VLE (using CSC Connect)“To apply online
Central Government Schemes 2021 Central Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Central:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021PM Housing Scheme (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
step 4: For self nomination process, applicants have to login as shown below: –
Step 5: On entering the mobile number, the PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana registration page will appear as given below: –
Step 6: Later, a dashboard will open which will name the schemes – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana and National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Scheme.
Step 7: Select the enrollment option for National Pension Scheme for merchants and select the name of the scheme.
Step 8: Enter the complete details to get pension scheme benefits under PM Karam Yogi Manthan Yojana.
The PMLVM form PDF can be verified online and the e-registration process will curb corruption and result in faster implementation of this National Pension Scheme for retail traders and small shopkeepers. The full enrollment process of the National Pension Scheme for Traders takes just 3 to 5 minutes.
PM Karmyogi Yojana Apply Offline on CSCs
All interested people can even enroll for Pradhan Mantri Karmayogi Yojana scheme through more than 3,25,000 Common Service Centers (CSCs) spread across the country.
- People can visit their nearest Common Service Centers (CSCs) with their savings card / Jan-Dhan bank account passbook.
- In CSC, your monthly contribution amount will be decided based on your age.
- Make your first monthly contribution to the PM Lagu Vyapari Man-Dhan Yojana at CSC itself.
- Keep your signature on the nomination and auto debit mandate.
- Then your Traders Pension Card will be generated. The next contribution will be deducted from bank accounts only.
Central Government. Matching contribution to subscriber account. For example – if a person aged 29 years, Rs. 100 per month, then the central government. Subsidy pension account will contribute an equal amount of subsidy every month.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Manthan (PM-KYM) Scheme
All small shopkeepers and merchants get Rs. 1.5 crores Rs. Here are the features and salient features of PM Modi Retail Traders and Shopkeepers Pension Scheme: –
- Under the PM-KYM pension scheme, all shopkeepers, retail traders and self-employed persons have to pay a minimum of Rs. A minimum monthly pension of Rs. 3,000.
- On attaining the age of 60 years, all merchants and small shopkeepers across the country are entitled to this pension benefit.
- Annual turnover of all PM Karam Yogi Mann Dhan Yojana beneficiaries is Rs. Must be less than. 1.5 crores Rs.
- Pradhan Mantri Karmayogi Yojana The beneficiary age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- PM Retail Trader’s pension scheme will include 3 crore small shopkeepers and retail traders.
Documents required for PM Karam Yogi Manthan Yojana – PMKYM scheme is based on self-declaration as no documents are required except Aadhaar and bank account.
Eligibility for PM Karam Yogi Manthan Yojana
The eligibility criteria for becoming eligible for Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Yojana Scheme is described below:
– Shopkeepers, retail traders and self-employed persons between 18 and 40 years of age are eligible.
– The applicant should not be an existing beneficiary of EPFO, ESIC, NPS, PM-SYM schemes or Income Tax payer.
The National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self-Employed Persons is a government scheme for the protection of old age and social security of shopkeepers, retail traders and self-employed persons.
Need for PM Karam Yogi Mann Dhan Yojana
PM Modi has put up a pension architecture to convince the business community to provide dignity, respect and financial security during his old age. This retailers pension scheme named PM Karam Yogi Mann Dhan Yojana is another major welfare step for the betterment of traders, small and medium businesses. Simplification of GST process, Mudra loan, Rs. There are some other welfare measures for 1 crore retail traders and small shopkeepers.
Pension Chart for PM Lagu Vyapari Mahadhan Yojana
|Entry Age (years)
|Member’s Monthly Contribution (Rs.)
|Central Government Monthly Contribution (Rs.)
|Total Monthly Contribution (Rs.)
(Total: C + D)
|21||40||Is 64.00||Is 64.00||128.00|
|22||40||Is 68.00||Is 68.00||Is 136.00|
|23||40||Is 72.00||Is 72.00||144.00|
|24||40||Is 76.00||Is 76.00||152.00|
|30||40||Is 105.00||Is 105.00||Is 210.00|
|31||40||Is 110.00||Is 110.00||Is 220.00|
|33||40||Is 130.00||Is 130.00||Is 260.00|
|3.||40||Is 170.00||Is 170.00||340.00|
National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons
The benefits of National Pension Scheme for traders, small shopkeepers and self-employed are as follows: –
- Each beneficiary Rs. To get an estimated monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 per month on attaining the age of 60 years.
- NPS is a voluntary contribution scheme for merchants and self-employed individuals, traders, retailers and small shopkeepers.
- Central Government. Will also pay an amount equal to the contribution.
- Monthly contribution amount is Rs. Will be from 55 to Rs. 200 as per the applicant’s age.
- The pension amount will be provided through Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
To avail the benefit, all traders are advised to fill the form in the nearest CSCs or through the official website maandhan.in/vyapari. All small shopkeepers and retail traders have annual turnover less than Rs. 1.5 crore will be its beneficiaries.
Reference for PM Lagu Vyapari Yojana Scheme
– In case of any query, applicants can call the toll free number 1800 267 6888 or send it on email [email protected] or [email protected]
– For more information visit the official website https://maandhan.in/vyapari