The Government of Chhattisgarh has launched the Chief Minister’s Ward Office Scheme and the CM Urban Slum Health Scheme 2021. CG CM Ward Office Scheme will solve the problems of the people in the Chief Minister’s Ward Office. These include common problems like cleanliness, water supply, environment, street lights etc. The CG Urban Slum Health Scheme has been launched to provide adequate health facilities in slum areas which are at a distance from hospitals.
The CG CM Ward Office Scheme and Urban Slum Health Scheme was launched on 2 October 2019 to mark the 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. Several other welfare schemes such as the Chief Minister Sucharnithan Abhiyan, CM Haat-Bazar Clinic Scheme and Universal PDS Scheme have also been launched. state government. Committed to providing good governance and ensuring that every person in the state has access to basic healthcare facilities. In this article, we will tell you about the complete information of CG CM Urban Slum Health Scheme.
CG CM Urban Slum Health Plan 2021
Important features and salient features of CG CM Urban Health Scheme are as follows: –
- The district administration will identify slums to benefit from the scheme.
- Beneficiary centers will be opened at places at a distance from existing hospitals.
- state government. The mobile unit will provide and ensure the use of portable machines.
- There will be availability of various screening and treatment facilities including OPD facility.
- Necessary medicines will be distributed through beneficiary centers.
- Refer and transport serious patients to large health centers.
- There will be a private room for women and health workers will be given responsibility.
Chhattisgarh CM Urban Slum Health Scheme in Budget 2021
Under the Chief Minister Urban Slum Health Scheme, 60 mobile ambulances and Dai-Didi clinics are being operated in 14 municipal corporations. Through this, free trials, treatments and drug delivery are being provided. There is a provision of 50 crores in the budget. For Chhattisgarh welfare schemes, see through the budgetary allocation link – http://finance.cg.gov.in/budget_doc/2021-2022/Press%20Note/Press%20Note-E.pdf
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Ward Office Scheme (Chief Minister Ward Office) 2021
Important features and salient features of CG CM Ward Office Scheme are as follows: –
- The Chief Minister’s ward office will act as a one-stop center to address the problems of people living in various wards of urban bodies.
- The problem of cleanliness and water supply, environmental problem, non-working street lights as well as reservation of community buildings, license and tax related works etc. will be resolved under one roof.
To eradicate malnutrition and anemia, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Suraksha Abhiyan has also been started. The scheme is for children between 0 to 5 years of age and girls and women between 15 and 49 years of age. Other schemes launched on the occasion are CM Haat Bazar Yojana and Universal PDS Yojana.