Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021 has been launched by both the state governments of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. In this child service scheme, the state government. COVID-19 will provide monthly assistance, lump sum financial assistance, free education, support for marriage, tablet / laptop to the orphaned children. In this article we will tell you about the announcement made by UP CM Yogi Adityanath and Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar regarding the Chief Minister’s Child Service Scheme.
Haryana Chief Minister’s Child Service Scheme 2021
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana has been launched by the state government. For the COVID-19 orphans of Haryana. The orphaned children, whose parents or carers have died due to coronavirus, will be given financial assistance in this Haryana Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana.
Benefits of Haryana Bal Seva Yojana
Orphan children will get the following benefits under the new CM Bal Seva Yojana in the state of Haryana: –
- Rupee. 2,500 per month till attaining the age of 18 years from the State Government directly.
- Apart from this, they will be provided Rs 12,000 (per year) for education and other expenses till the age of 18 years.
- Recurring deposit accounts will be opened for children residing in Bal Seva Sansthan. They can encash the amount from the RD account on attaining the age of 21 years.
- Rupee. By the age of 14, 1500 per child will be deposited in the accounts of child care institutions.
In addition to the above, State Govt. COVID-19 will provide additional support for girls who are orphaned. Free education will be given to orphan girls in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya. All girls will be given a residential place. With this assistance, Govt. The orphan will provide financial assistance at the time of marriage of the girls.
In this scheme, Govt. Will deposit Rs. 51 thousand in the account of orphan girls. In future girls will get this amount with interest at the time of their marriage. Also, orphan children will be given a laptop / tablet while studying in 8th to 12th standard.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Child Service Scheme
CM Yogi Adityanath has launched Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana for children who have lost one or both parents due to Kovid-19. Under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana, the state government. One will provide financial support to the child’s guardian, while those who have no one to take care of them will be sent to the child’s home. The UP government will take care of the upbringing and education of children orphaned by Kovid-19.
Benefits of UP Chief Minister Child Service Scheme
Orphan children will get the following benefits under the new CM Bal Seva Yojana in the state of Uttar Pradesh: –
- Rupee. Financial assistance of Rs. 4,000 per month directly from the State Government till attaining the age of 18 years. The UP State Government will provide Rs. 4000 amount to the guardian or caretaker of a child till he attains majority.
- Children under 10 years of age, who do not have any family members, will be looked after by the State Government Children’s Home. Presently such houses are functioning in Mathura, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Agra and Rampur.
- With this assistance, Govt. The orphan will provide financial assistance at the time of marriage of the girls. Yogi Adityanath headed the UP government. Will provide Rs. 1,01,000 at the time of COVID-19 orphan girls’ wedding.
- The state government will also provide tablets or laptops to all such children studying in schools, colleges or pursuing vocational education.
About 1,000 children are expected to benefit from the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana.
Haryana Government Schemes 2021Haryana Government SchemesPopular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Application FormHaryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme Meri Fasal Meri
Source: https://www.india.com/hindi-news/india-hindi/haryana-news-mukhyamantri-bal-seva-yojana-haryana-government-will-provide-financial-help-in-marriage-of-girls- Orphan-cause-coronavirus-too-provided-2500-per-month-400906 /