Every One Pay One Plan 2021 – Pay/Buy e-vouchers and gifts to COVID-19 vaccine recipients

The central government is going to launch each one pay one scheme 2021 to fund the COVID-19 vaccines for poor people. In this scheme, people will be able to pay/purchase e-vouchers and gift it to the recipients of the COVID-19 vaccine. In this new e-voucher scheme, the Central Govt. Will allow people to pay those who are willing and able to pay for vaccine doses for the poor and needy.

Every One Pay One Plan 2021 for COVID Vaccination

The Indian government led by PM Narendra Modi will issue e-vouchers that people can buy for the vaccination campaign of the poor. Any person can buy these e-vouchers in the name of any known person, assistant or staff. He can visit any hospital and present a voucher to get the coronavirus vaccine.

Features of e-vouchers to fund COVID-19 vaccines for the poor

People can now buy e vouchers and gift it to other people who need vaccinations. Here are the important features of e-vouchers issued by the central government. Under each one pay one scheme 2021:-

  • The e-vouchers issued under each One Pay One will be non-transferable and will be mandated by the Reserve Bank of India.
  • An individual can purchase any number of vouchers and there will be no limit on the number of vouchers a person can purchase.
  • central government. He believes that every single pay one scheme will reduce the burden on government hospitals.
  • The main objective of issuing e-vouchers under each one pay one scheme is to accelerate the vaccination campaign.

On 7 June 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his address to the nation said that all Indians above 18 years of age would be given free COVID-19 vaccines. The vaccine dose will be provided free of cost to all the states of India by the central government.

Procurement of COVID Vaccines Directly by the Central Government

The Government of India is going to provide free vaccines to the states for all citizens above 18 years of age. PM Narendra Modi mentioned that the central government will buy 75% of the total vaccine production from vaccine manufacturers and give it free to the states. The remaining 25 percent of the vaccines being made in the country will be provided directly to the private sector hospitals. Private hospitals can charge a maximum service charge of Rs. 150 for a single dose over and above the prescribed price of the vaccine.

In the coming days, the supply of vaccine in India will increase in the country as clinical trials are going on for 3 more vaccines.

According to official government data, the cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country has exceeded 23.59 crore as of June 7, 2021. The government has set a target to vaccinate 1 crore people daily and make the vaccine available to the entire population by December. 2021.

Source/Reference Link: https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/each-one-pay-one-modi-government-new-scheme-to-fund-covid-vaccines-for-poor-710014

central government schemes 2021Popular Schemes in the Centre:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021PM Awas Yojana Rural (PMAY-G)Prime Minister Awas Yojana

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *