PMAY Maharashtra Apply Online | PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra Registration | Prime Minister Housing Scheme Maharashtra Apply Online
PMAY Maharashtra online application / registration are being invited through online survey application form on the official website of MHADA. Every interested candidate can apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Maharashtra by filling the survey application form on MHADA website.
Prime Minister Housing Scheme Maharashtra
The Maharashtra State Government is working towards achieving the target of housing for all by the year 2022 under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme of the Central Government. According to the state government, housing for all in the state will be available only by the end of the year 2021-22. People can now fill the PMAY (MMRDA Area) survey application form to apply online for PMAY Housing Scheme in Maharashtra.
This PM Awas Yojana in Maharashtra will ensure that everyone in the state will have their own house by the end of the year 2022. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, With a view to providing affordable housing to the poor in the country, a target has been set to provide 2 crore houses in urban areas by the year 2022.
By 2022, under Housing for All, the central government provides financial assistance to the poor, for the construction of houses and home loans at subsidized rates. The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is the implementing agency for the PMAY housing scheme in the state.
Apply online for PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra
The complete procedure to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra is given below:
Phase 1: First go to the official website http://184.108.40.206/pmay/
step 2: On the homepage, click on “Click here to register“Tab is shown below:
Maharashtra Government Schemes 2021 Maharashtra Government SchemesPopular Schemes in Maharashtra:RTE Maharashtra Entrance 2019 – 22 Monthhwaime Portal Maharashtra Mahabhulukh Ut / 12 Utara
step 3: In the newly opened window, click on “New user“Tab and in the next window PMAY (MMRDA Area) Survey Application Form Will appear as shown below:
step 4: In this survey application form, fill all the details such as name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, age of the head of the family, current address, house number, address details, current house ownership details, Aadhaar card, name and details Age of family members etc.
Step 5: On filling all the details, all the applicants can click on “PresentedButton to complete the process of filling the PMAY survey application form through online mode.
PMAY Maharashtra Application Form – Required Details
- Name of Head of Family / Kutumb Pramukhache Bo
- Gender / sex
- Father’s Name / Vadlanche Boat
- Date of Birth / Qutumb Pramukhache Congress
- Family / Kutumb Pramukhache Age of Congress Chief
- Current address
- House / flat / door number / house / flat / door order
- Street / Rista name
- Mobile Number / Mobile Number
- Permanent Address / Clamp Leaf
- Ownership Details of Existing House / Ghatche Malkichi Mithi
- Type of house based on roof / thatch based house type
- Number of rooms in the housing unit except Kitchen / Ekun Kholya Swayak Ghar Sadun
- Aadhaar card, if not available, is related to voter ID card / any other unique identity / Aadhaar card
- Number and age of family members
- Race / caste
- Bank statement
- Number of years lived in this city / town / or city in a year
- Size of existing dwelling unit (carpet area in square meters) / radius Rahotonitacha size
- Whether Disabled / Handicapped
- Marital Status / Marriage
- Whether the family owns any house / residential land anywhere in India
- Employment Status / Employment Month
- Average Monthly Household Income (In Rs) / Sheer Monthly Generation
- Does the family have a BPL card / BPL card holder
- BPL card number / BPL card serializer, if necessary
- Family / Home Requirement Housing Requirement
- In case of enhancements, please specify the necessary enhancements (one room / kitchen / bath / toilet / combination of these).
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra Details
Desha Swatantra Mi Sanoon Sun – 2022 Prachanda Year 5 years complete Bhagakruti “Chief Minister Housing Scheme” started. Ministry of Home Affairs and Urban Pollution Elimination Ministry on 25/04/2015 “Sarvansathi Circle” Information means Khalil four components are specific.
- Jaminicha instrumentalist Mhunoonfarroon Karuvaril Jhopadapattanyancha is redeveloping “Ahe Tethach”.
- Loans attached interest permissible intermediary economic economy weak and under-generated Ghatkangasathi Parvadananayan house building.
- Kharajgi ordardare parvadnagiya gharanchi nirmani karane
- Economy, weak, weak, weak benefits, personal forms, final home grants, or resolutions, shelter, MMR, middle survey, Karanyasathi, the web site is a positive source. Hey survey karoon kitty lokanna gharathi thunder or yaadha base gown planning planning karoon every character kutumbla ghar daincha effort will be expected. Yasathi Blank Dileela Form Bharoon Dyava.
More information about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can be found at the link given below.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
PMAY Maharashtra Helpline
For any query related to Maharashtra PM Awas Yojana, you can call the below helpline number MHADA
+ 91-9869988000 / 022-66405000
For any information / service / scheme related to the state government. Department, you can also call the Chief Minister Helpline toll free (24 * 7) 1800 120 8040
You can also visit the official website of MHADA https://mhada.gov.in/en/ for more information about the application process of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Maharashtra.